Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 63373 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello there,

We added Productivist to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/productivist

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team

Thanks for adding us on tropyc
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A solid team with experience in the additive manufacturing field (3D printing). The next industrial revolution is close related with the development of IoT and new tech system for data management and decision-making protocols. Product focused the most in manufacturing industry.
Activity: 104

I don't think it's an experiment because they come from the success of the 3d printing platform freelabster. Maybe they will need other people on the team to develop and integrate the smart device in their ecosystem..I mean for example a COO experienced in industrial manufacturing.

Good advice to be able to develop ecosystem, but the team is defnitely more mature in seeing what and how better develop
again in the future.
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Productivist to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

Tropyc Team
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Decentralizing the production market, Productivist plans to define and implement a universal standard based on Blockchain, hoping to combine the current disparate efforts of Smart Manufacturing.This standard will help to ensure quality control and improve the efficiency of data processing, as well as the security of transactions. This will also facilitate the maintenance of unchanged encrypted public key data records.

This project has great potential for success. I hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!
Activity: 119
Hello there,

Tropyc Team
Activity: 7
This Productivist platform project aims to utilize the capacity of work load into the most efficient form of delivering the idea,  creating a new smart contract,  secure and very high valued manufacturing production. It will give the manufacturing companies advantages in this kind of service which will help them to eliminate their problem. 

productivist will help clients specially the manufacturing company and all holders and clients will benefits from this project as i see the project is getting better the teams are very creative and hardworking i can see the success so clearly

I deem this project still an experiment, but a very very interesting and innovative one. They are certainly doing something which nobody else is trying and that's a huge advantage for investors if it works out.

I don't think it's an experiment because they come from the success of the 3d printing platform freelabster. Maybe they will need other people on the team to develop and integrate the smart device in their ecosystem..I mean for example a COO experienced in industrial manufacturing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Productivist will be a revolutionizing to the manufacturing method that exists now and  by the use of smart contracts this project will surely be succeed. This will be a big help to our manufacturers.
Manufacturing companies have a lot to gain with the Productivitist platform. It can provide the manufacturing industry with an integrated, and cost effective way of sourcing.
Productivist will be the best platforms that can handle the needs of the manufacturing sector and even the construction firms
Manufacturing companies will surely be look forward to this productivist platform. Hoping that this will be available worldwide since it will be very beneficial.

Yes indeed. productivist will be the best part of the production when it is fully adopted by the manufacturing company. This technology will be the catalyst of change
Activity: 280
By having productivitist platform in the manufacturing industry. It will surely revolutionize the productions of products in the market.
Having productivist can be a great help in the manufacturing side of the business, with their work ethic and ideas that can prolong the lifespan of resources and other equipment's, I'm sure they will advance in a faster rate.
Activity: 17
this is so cool, i'm sure this project is a lot of its devotees, i'm sure this achieves success
great project
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hoping productivist will be available in more countries who do exporting business. It will be a great benefit to them since Productivists will be a big help to small and medium manufacturers.
This project will be a popular in whole community provided the best idea only productivist have this that probably connected to the blockchain very nice idea.
the team gave a good idea and interesting, with this idea of hope will be many investors who are interested in so that this project will be developed in accordance with his plan, the success of this project.
and I think with the accomplished softcap has shown that all the teams have been hard at work very well, and with it all the team will certainly be more excited again to be able to make this project into a project that could be a huge success.
The Productivist blockchain project aims not only to create an open data stream, giving access to private individuals and companies of any scale a global map of manufacturing capacities but it will also providing security and privacy through Smart Contract Protocol.

It was also have access to all the digital printers and if you are in the construction or architectural firm their 3d printing i all you need in 3d modelling in you project
It will also provide a remote, secure,effective solution for manufacturers and their clients that ensures data security and transparency.
Yes it was the best platform for the manufacturing sector. Imagine the time, the labor and the effort that will be save because of this platform
Activity: 172
Hoping productivist will be available in more countries who do exporting business. It will be a great benefit to them since Productivists will be a big help to small and medium manufacturers.
This project will be a popular in whole community provided the best idea only productivist have this that probably connected to the blockchain very nice idea.
the team gave a good idea and interesting, with this idea of hope will be many investors who are interested in so that this project will be developed in accordance with his plan, the success of this project.
The main purpose of this project is to map all the global manufacturing capabilities and their resources making it available through the use of blockchain
Activity: 280
It is a very good project for other countries to see. Will be a great use to our market as well as transacting with businesses. I hope it will have more services to offer in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: