Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Productivist project is a blockchain that is designed for providing industrial process involving machine tools and digital product modeling. Brilliant ideas from this project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? are employees going to be paid in tokens? If so, do they have a lockup period before they can sell in the open market?
Activity: 140
I haven't seen any projects like Productivist that offers multiple technologies. I like what Productivist did to maximize the use of blockchain for manufacturing. Like using it for 3D printing, CNC, packaging, laser & wood cutting, 3D modeling, engineering, IOT ( Internet of Things), BIO & Deep technology.  So many services offered for a decentralized production service, but how do you asses your clients? Do you have a criteria?
Your right, these platforms they are offering will revolutionize the manufacturing industry and making it easier for the investors to have th necessary resources they needed in their company
This project is a peer-to-peer network that connects personal and professional producers with clients. I see many similar projects like this but this is better than other manufacturing company.
Activity: 126
project gives opportunity for the private companies to expereince the smart way manufacturing of productivist , this is great because it enables to make solution in different problems that company are experiencing . Thanks for the intelligent team for creating such a brilliant idea .
What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Productivist gives a lot of offer regarding in manufacturing industries this project have a big opportunity in so many companies ! how it is going to assured in all clients giving a best and good service?
The concept of productivist project is really unique that is creating a new standard for smart manufacturing technology towards the centralized production market. Very unique ideas coming from the team.
productivist allow industrial companies to try project concept  the idea will become the best opportunity for them to avail which will satisfy them with their problems . with productivist they will be more safier and protected . they must get into the project to know more about it . I wish for the success of this project and with the team also
Activity: 23
It seems like Productivist is more on helping large manufacturing companies, how about small manufacturing companies do you have a service for them too?
Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Activity: 322
I haven't seen any projects like Productivist that offers multiple technologies. I like what Productivist did to maximize the use of blockchain for manufacturing. Like using it for 3D printing, CNC, packaging, laser & wood cutting, 3D modeling, engineering, IOT ( Internet of Things), BIO & Deep technology.  So many services offered for a decentralized production service, but how do you asses your clients? Do you have a criteria?
productivist will help the corporate businesses to secure their and it will make the corporate world to grow more . the team also planning to expand their work from private companies to other higher form of business. I hope this project becomes a great success.
Activity: 23
If i invested good amountnt of money, can i get an incentives? Or anything that will recognize my support to PRODUCTIVIST?
What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? and if so, how were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
The Productivist platform project also focuses on security in sourcing.This will be good and interesting so let's support this kind of platform especially today when safety in souring is one of the main concern.
Productivist make sure all the data, profiles , contacts and costumers profiles are keep safe and they have the best software against any spyware that try to breach their system
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How this platform utilize the works load? I'm sure this project sooner a lots of people will see and discover this project. And I would like to know if just in case  the sale will not succeed will you refund our investment?
Productivist platform Glad to be taking part in this project. I look forward to reading more about the company and participating in the ICO.
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in? because I'm sure there are a lot of people around the globe will discover your project.
Activity: 112
This Productivist platform project aims to utilize the capacity of work load into the most efficient form of delivering the idea,  creating a new smart contract,  secure and very high valued manufacturing production. It will give the manufacturing companies advantages in this kind of service which will help them to eliminate their problem. 

productivist will help clients specially the manufacturing company and all holders and clients will benefits from this project as i see the project is getting better the teams are very creative and hardworking i can see the success so clearly
Pages:
Jump to: