Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The Productivist platform is a very imnformative project. All the details are well covered and discussed. I will surely endorse and  support this platform.It has a very intelligent and strong team!
Yes productivist team is very transparent on how this platforms will use in the production and I think they will have accurate and more precise data in their productions
Activity: 126
productivist really a big help in private companies but may i know what is the use of blockchain in helping our private companies in their problems , does the factory aims to help industrial factories and what does blockchain will do with it ?
Productivist project aims to be productive and both serve their chosen community and market by doing so. I will support this platform so that it will spread more to community and  grow more services in the long run.
Yes this will make a way for another industrial revolution in our history making a phenomenal change the way productions may proceed
 Productivist project a best solution where they create a successful platform this project is very interesting provide a huge effect to all user's / investors and  also to productivist dev always active goodluck team.
Productivist will handle precisely, accurately all the specifications you needed in printing your request specifications and you can be sure of optimal 3d printing quality
Having productivist in your company is having a full decentralized management system that you will be able to monitor the flow of your production through this platforms
Productivist is the best platforms the builds and deliver on time with the highest quality of output
Activity: 23
Productivist increase the efficiency of a manufacturing company, and using blockchaim it assures them security.
Activity: 2
I can see that Productivist project open the idea of how to work hand in hand through individual and by way also in professional and in the subject to support of the smart manufacturing by the blockchain itself.
I expect more to come of this Productivist project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Right now in new technology this project surely attain the satisfaction of one manufacturing. In which every private and individual sectors can be empowered by industrial states. All I can say to this platform is this is a very hard working and very good ICO.KEEP IT !!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The companies in the manufacturing industries would find this project really interesting from the dev team. A smart manufacturing project indeed! Congrats dev team!
Ye It was the best innovations nowadays making more efficient and more accurate system for the productions
I'm sure that if they manage to implement it in a few industries more would join inmediately due to results.
The Productivist blockchain project has been built around the expertise of brilliant people in their major fields of specialization.
Yes It was, most of these people came from a well-known company "Labster" and looking at their credentials I think they are the best team to handle this project
The benefits this Productivist platform project offering is really amazing. Process efficiency, no minimum quantity per order, verifiable track records, full IP protection, a better manufacturing with low transportation. It will give convenience to the manufacturing sector. Such a great platform you have.

That exactly user's who wants to be part from this project the platform was so very interesting and the concept of project giving a lot important.
Time-consuming contractual transactions can bottleneck the growth of a business and by the use of this program we can negotiate easily and less time.
Yes Definitely agree and the only answer to this problem is the productivist it will have the efficiency they needed in outsourcing resources
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and looking forward for updates !The idea is good and rather interesting. But there are many similar project here already. but its okay goodluck

Yes it was a great project and investors among the industrial sector are reconsidering to put this in their own company because they see its potentials
I think productivist gives the assurance as the security of their system is concern and I think it is difficult to hacked
It was a very nice innovations that will change the way the manufacturer handle their system . Nice project
This Productivist platform eliminates inefficiency, expensive sourcing , lack of IP protection and other congestion causing effects because of centralized production market.This platform is definitely an engineering success.
Everything in the manufacturing sector will be placed in the right direction if productivist will be adapted in their system
Activity: 2
 your  project is very great . I hope that this will be work . until it become successful .
Pages:
Jump to: