Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hoping productivist will be available in more countries who do exporting business. It will be a great benefit to them since Productivists will be a big help to small and medium manufacturers.
Activity: 126
productivist created such an innovation towards modern technology , it will become useful in our industrial industry as well as in corporate world . I can consider this project as the solution to solve different problems that resulting like damagers etc . I salute the team for making such a brilliant idea like this , I will support this productivist
Activity: 280
The Productivist blockchain project aims not only to create an open data stream, giving access to private individuals and companies of any scale a global map of manufacturing capacities but it will also providing security and privacy through Smart Contract Protocol.

Yes it also aims to be smart through working, because we all know without knowledge in working it's worthless and can even cost you more than the regular. They also provided more security in order for the investors to trust them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This productivist project is what manufacturers are looking for because of its efficiency, productivity and cost efficient. Productivist will be a great help to the manufacturing industry.
Activity: 23
Hello Productivist team, what makes Productivist different from other projects out there? What I mean is what is the uniqueness of PRODUCTIVIST?
Activity: 140
Productivist platform is very nice, unique and useful project. Looking forward for its soonest implementation. This platform will help many manufacturing companies worldwide.
This project also is best adaptation with the construction company because the will have access to Digital printing and also 3d that are made special because of they can send u a model 3d platforms
Activity: 4
This Productivist platform project focuses on production to give security and it will be good and interesting.Manufacturing companies should this kind of platform.
Manufacturers and investors would have to participate to this platform because it offers smart production that gives fast and reliable turnout of transaction and the team behind this project were smart enough to come up with this kind of platform for manufacturers.
this project will be the most suited platforms intended for manufacturing companies because of their ability to put in one place the needed resources of the company
Productivist platform is very nice, unique and useful project. Looking forward for its soonest implementation. This platform will help many manufacturing companies worldwide.
Activity: 182
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?

It will be a more effective entity if it's decentralized. Decentralization of processes eliminates the dependency on one entity alone. On a decentralized entity, process headquarters are being scattered among different locations. Its main purpose is to avoid being disabled once the main headquarter has its power down or any accident. Decentralized systems makes it more effective since they wont be depending too much on one entity alone.
The Productivist platform is such an amazing  project that will dominate the manufacturing sector for a long time and will be able to raise the production of manufacturing companies.
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?
The productivist platform is an very informative. I will surely support and endorse this platform.It has a very intelligent and strong team.They are also very transparent to their objectives to promote a better production facilities for their investors.
Activity: 84
Does this project plans to create a connection between the public and private companies of manufacturing through their own blockchain? Because  really think that this would be a great production of the three with the dev team.
If i invested good amountnt of money, can i get an incentives? Or anything that will recognize my support to PRODUCTIVIST?
I think productivist work in two ways via use of their tokens in trading and the use of their platforms in the manufacturing sector. that is how they do it
Does your project have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit?
Activity: 126
the project looks promisng and i can see great success here since the project is helping our industrial companies . The services provided by productivist is more enhanced and ann advanced way of innovation . the team made such an unbelievable idea which makes people get interested . I wish for the success and more development will be produce soon
Plenty of ICOs have fallen prey to scammers who copy and slightly alter an ICO’s original website, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Have your team take any precautionary for scammers?
Activity: 322
The manufacturing world has reached a point where the only solution to prevail is heavy investments, relocations and aggressive management. The Productivist Solution is the next step in the Productivist Blockchain Project to power the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Productivist  is a secure platform offer the most innovative project all users will assure their are in good hand very most
Important platform that the investors want to be part from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: