Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 25. (Read 5894 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
i will open up this project to all my friends and relatives as per my knowledge, Qompass have partnered with 25 financial institutions around the world to create its peer-to-peer exchange and Qompass is one of the best coins in today's cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompas is indeed a very promising project. I've never seen an ICO offerings what Qompas did. Everything really amazed me. Looking forward for it's huge success! Congrats!
Activity: 17
QOMPASS project is very good to follow, simple but effective concept to use. Hopefully this project will last long and much in demand by the investors. Its a very good project and i think this token have a good price in the future.

I agree with you,this project seems to be attractive with many recognized and knows names in industry.I just hope that many investors supports this and gets good returns on this coin.
Activity: 182
QOMPASS project is very good to follow, simple but effective concept to use. Hopefully this project will last long and much in demand by the investors. Its a very good project and i think this token have a good price in the future.
Activity: 238
Qompass project build up to assist financial status in the world today. this Qompass gives us an easy way to deal with artificial intelligence come in. I personally appreciate all the efforts of how it will work out in the market together with this amazing team of Qompass.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass have partnered with 25 financial institutions around the world to create its peer-to-peer exchange. You can “cash out” your crypto earnings through these financial institutions. Given these features, Qompas really works great!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Qompass is one of the best coins in today's crypto currency market. It has great road map and clear future!

i should say a very promising project indeed.i just hope that people support this ico also.very rewarding in the near future.where in you can claim all those freebies and stuffs and ofcourse i hope this one hit success earlier thsn we all expected.
Activity: 93
This interesting project I like the qompass mobile app.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Qompass is one of the best coins in today's crypto currency market. It has great road map and clear future!
A New Era in Crypto investing is here! Using Artificial intelligence and Smart Contracts you can now trade without moving your crypto from your own wallet. What an awesome idea, isn’t it?

Exacty! They introduce a project that would be profitable to all and how Qompass blockchain introduces us by the products and services that we can enjoy most if we choose to contribute and be part of this amazing build up project by Qompass.
Activity: 15
So much benefit for us on the future, I think Qompass is really a promising project, im happy to be part of it. Congratulations to the team and job well done!
Activity: 65
The things that make me interest to project. Are the promising projects and the potential of this token to bring me a good profit in the future. With the long-term investment!

Greatwork!
Activity: 294
Smart contract in Qompass is definitely  change everything the way it works in the Blockchain. Highly innovative and there is security in every transaction .
This Qompass blockchain introduces us of how artificial intelligence will work out in the world today. Qompass platform impressed me add on to the MCA they brought secure,fast and reliable project.

Congratulation's to the team!
Activity: 105
Im going to invite all my friends and some of my relatives here who loves ICO. This might be the answer to all of their hardwork . Im looking forward to that day . Congrats anyway
Yeah, that's what I want too I have my friends joined Ico's for along time and as I see this Qompass project have the potential to succeed. The platform speaks well so I recommend this Qompass project to all it's a good one to invest for. See you all in board!
Exactly mate. This ico is one of a kind! This was professionally planned. Can't wait to try and avail on their service actually. I know this will going to succeed because lots of positive  comments have been describing this recently.
Yah there a lot of positive comments and im one of them who commented lol. I love the project also their ATM can use anywhere or world wide and also very useful app. More power to the and hopefully they will reach the hardcap in no time.
Activity: 161
Im going to invite all my friends and some of my relatives here who loves ICO. This might be the answer to all of their hardwork . Im looking forward to that day . Congrats anyway
Yeah, that's what I want too I have my friends joined Ico's for along time and as I see this Qompass project have the potential to succeed. The platform speaks well so I recommend this Qompass project to all it's a good one to invest for. See you all in board!
Exactly mate. This ico is one of a kind! This was professionally planned. Can't wait to try and avail on their service actually. I know this will going to succeed because lots of positive  comments have been describing this recently.
Activity: 105
It looks like this project is indeed nice to see a lot that provides positive comments towards the projects. This can be a reference for me to be able to follow and support the projects. hopefully, later I can join this project.
Please dont hesitate to join my friend, as far as i know some of ico's now are good but at the end of their ico they dont reached their hardcap because of hidden agenda's but here i saw some potetials that this project will give us good value of thier token and personally i joined alraedy their ico. So hoping that you will join here also.
Activity: 99
Activity: 161
Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.

Exactly mate! That's the reason why this project will  hit the top soon . Investors assurance and trust have caught by qompass. They really did a good job  . Congrats qompass.
Pages:
Jump to: