Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 24. (Read 5894 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.

Precisely that's is also what i like in this project our money was safe and secured. Im totally amazed in this project that why im pushing it in all of my social media accounts.

That's also what i'm doing buddy! Helping them spread the links possibly anywhere in my social media accounts. this is one of the most trustworhty ico i've encountered..  kudos to th developer. Congrats
Activity: 161
Simple but geniusly done! The best to describe this ico . This is one of the most helpful ico i ever heard. I hope they allowed us to  post their links on any of our social media accounts . Im going to support this through that . Congrats team qompass

Precisely buddy! This ico is so practically made. I am going to support this too by posting their links to any of my social media accounts. Best wishes to the whole qompass team .
Sharing this one of the best Ico that will hit on the market and this is Qompass Blockchain project that really  fits my interests so I recommend personally that this would be the chance to share to other's of what Qompass project is all about so they can avail the privileges too.
Congratulation's to the team Qompass!
You're right mate! This ICO deserves a lot of  share. This must be posted in all our social media accounts. I hope lots of individuals will do the same thing . . For me, it must be a pleasure to do that kind of favor.
Activity: 105
Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.
Precisely that's is also what i like in this project our money was safe and secured. Im totally amazed in this project that why im pushing it in all of my social media accounts.
Activity: 238
Simple but geniusly done! The best to describe this ico . This is one of the most helpful ico i ever heard. I hope they allowed us to  post their links on any of our social media accounts . Im going to support this through that . Congrats team qompass

Precisely buddy! This ico is so practically made. I am going to support this too by posting their links to any of my social media accounts. Best wishes to the whole qompass team .
Sharing this one of the best Ico that will hit on the market and this is Qompass Blockchain project that really  fits my interests so I recommend personally that this would be the chance to share to other's of what Qompass project is all about so they can avail the privileges too.
Congratulation's to the team Qompass!
Activity: 99

Activity: 378
BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY is now easy and more convenient with
Qompass P2P Exchange and Financing Platform.. What a great opportunity being a part of this  outstanding platform.
Activity: 105
Qompass is the most promising project i ever joined. I will support this project and invest thoughout the journey of Qompass. Good luck to us.
Wow good for you dear. I also joined their ICO i contributed not that huge amount but im planning to invest again in some other time just waiting for something. I like qompass because of their simplicity and easy to understand. Good luck to the team...
Activity: 161
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The success of the Qompass platform, as well as the Qompass Blockchain, can be attributed to its connections with the financial market and the powerful interlinking of exchanges around the world.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
QOMPASS may grow into a unicorn in the field of block chain in the next few years, so it is wise to grow firmly with the growth of this coin.

It may do so, but there is a lot of work to be done before we will see this hit 1 billion dollars. The market is on fire, but it still does not mean that many projects will simply reach a billion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
As a Qompass platform subscriber, you can enjoy leveraged funds that add up to 100 times your invested deposit. You can also enjoy liquidity pools as well as cross exchange trading with a single account.
Activity: 63
Qompass is the most promising project i ever joined. I will support this project and invest thoughout the journey of Qompass. Good luck to us.
Activity: 182
Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Activity: 224
As a subscriber of Qompass, you will be able to request for a pay-out, and banks can cash out your assets and send the fiat directly to any bank of your choice across the globe. Subscribers have the opportunity to look into the order flow of major institutions to determine the best rates and volumes.
Activity: 294
I envision Qompass to be at  the top of the Cryptocurrency world in the coming days. My support and effort to promote this project is with you Qompass!
Activity: 182
A great project is so exciting that the luck of seeing great work teams leads to success. a great project that develops revolutionary business models that will benefit users and investors. very good to continue to develop good luck
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
You set for yourselves a noble goal and a difficult task , but I fully support you in your endeavours .
  The world lacks stability . Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
QOMPASS may grow into a unicorn in the field of block chain in the next few years, so it is wise to grow firmly with the growth of this coin.
Activity: 15
Taking advantage of Technology that we human have as of the moment. Using artificial intellegence to perform a lot of task and make every process convinient to all its user. That's really a smart idea. Great job! Great Investment and happy to be part of it!
Activity: 61
Qompass project has a great roadmap,they introduce a project that would be profitable to all,highly innovative and there is security in every transactions.i just hope that many investors support this project.Great work!Godbless to all.
Pages:
Jump to: