Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 26. (Read 5924 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.
Activity: 99
Great token and the project itself is interesting. The roadmap looks promising. I want to join today. I think i will make a good profit in the future. Great work guys!

Indeed buddy! This is truly one of a kind project. A platform that will surely be useful for all of us. I will be investing here too. I hope they will give big bonuses for their referral program. Anyway congrats to the whole qompass team
Activity: 238
Being part of this one of a lifetime opportunity project makes me keep motivated,positive and more eager to learn more.expect my full support on your projects success. I am  really impressed with the dynamic implementation of Qompass  project. The developers and team are very creative. This project is guaranteed and reliable. You have my full support.

Your right, As I stay connected with this Qompass project have it kept me more motivated to pursue a big support of this huge project that will bring out a big help especially those who are engage with this artificial intelligence to blockchain. Good job to all the team behind this project!
Activity: 378
Trading without moving your crypto from your own wallet is now posible with Qompass. Using artificial intelligence and smart contracts, they made all the service more convenience.
Activity: 17
The website and the informationsare clear and easy to understand.A very nice project and the concept is very well constructed..Sure investors will definitely support this project
Activity: 294
Qompass will really be known to many because it has conquer almost all medium/social media platforms plus a very nice package and presentation. More power to Qompass!
Activity: 182
Being part of this one of a lifetime opportunity project makes me keep motivated,positive and more eager to learn more.expect my full support on your projects success. I am  really impressed with the dynamic implementation of Qompass  project. The developers and team are very creative. This project is guaranteed and reliable. You have my full support.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
happy to be part of this nice project highly paid investment and banking traders. it"mirroring concepts and really valuable. i personally contributed in this project ,

wow sis im glad to see you also here.and yes you eont regret joining here i also put my trust in this project and hoping for a success in the soonest.may we all profit here!
cheers!
Activity: 224
A New Era in Crypto investing is here! Using Artificial intelligence and Smart Contracts you can now trade without moving your crypto from your own wallet. What an awesome idea, isn’t it?

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Woah, I can already see that the team is very serious about this. I'm expecting and hoping for this project to be successful. Good luck to you guys and hoping to hear good news from you all.  Smiley

indeed they kept on pushing.aiming for the sweet success.i trust this project and ill keep my finger crossed that they will be flying on exchangers soon.im really keeping an eye on this one!
Activity: 65
I've done reading the white paper. I'm really amaze to the project. This token looks promising. I think I can make lot profit if I invest for long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Be part of the Elite Group of Qompas, all you need to do is show your investment evidence to any of the available group admins and they will add you to the elite group. The minimum investment is just .1 ETH and this investment amount is just a penny when you compare the benefits of being part of Elite group. Don't miss this awesome opportunity and participate today!
Activity: 322
Im a huge interesting in this project! And willing to wait for more development and improvement of this Qompass! And i will surely waif to this project be on the top of any cryptocurrency. Hopong for the best guys!
Activity: 47
will certainly be very interesting with what is on offer in this project, so easy and big in getting the profit generated. other than that the facilities on offer will also provide many conveniences.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass is a company driven by passion for welfare of their investors. They care every one of us without any discrimination based on our investment amount. The management has a clear vision that investor must get all those benefits that they were deprived of due to lack of transparency and trust.
Activity: 2
Good luck QOMPASS team!
I was waiting for a project like this
Qompass project is totally different to other Ico's they offer unique project that deal with blockchain that upgraded to the platform itself.

Thank's to the amazing team of Qompass!
Activity: 17
This kind of project is what we needed today,especially blockchain industry is getting popular now a days.Investors wil surely support this project whicb has a very nice concept.congrats to the team who come up on creating this kind of platform
Activity: 182
A very imformative project! All details well discussed! I will surely support this platform till the end. Hoping will be on the top of all. It has a very intelligent and strong team that joint force! congratulations in advance
This project Qompass engage as in artificial intelligence together with passive technology that we can easily access  and also giving high quality in extend that they provide  fast and secured services.

Good luck to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: