Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 2. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have a question about the ICO, and I want to ask support team. How to contact them?
[email protected] - here's the mail, write there and wait for an answer. I know from my own experience that the guys work very quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have a question about the ICO, and I want to ask support team. How to contact them?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. What is the minimum number of tokens available for purchase?

Minimum = 0.1 ETH, or thousands of tokens.
Activity: 280
Hello. What is the minimum number of tokens available for purchase?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
horay, the twitter account is comeback!. this project still runing yes? good luck dev
Activity: 10
Hey, I have bought 1000 Red Pill coins more than 40 hours ago, but I haven't received it yet? This is what I see when I login on the Red Pill website... "Status: Waiting Approval".
Activity: 42
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Are there any restrictions on the number of transactions on the ICO?
As far as I know, you can’t carry out more than one transaction per hour.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is the token’s cost in dollars fixed?
No, the price in fiat currency directly depends on the rate of this currency to ETH.
Activity: 336
Is the token’s cost in dollars fixed?
Activity: 364
Are there any restrictions on the number of transactions on the ICO?
Hi. I’d like to suggest you to freeze all the unsold tokens and then sell them on the stock exchange at a market price. How do you like this idea?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. You have reduced the number of tokens by half. Does it mean that the balance of those one who bought them has reduced by half, too?
Activity: 336
As far as I know, you have to provide e-mail address in order to get a key file. Should it be my personal one, or can I remain anonymous?
Activity: 350
Are your tokens suitable for internal circulation of means of charity organizations? They need to ensure maximal transparence.
Hi. When at least concept-arts of the app will be available? Can’t help waiting for them!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day. I’ve heard that this currency, as well as the Red Pill company itself has a license from US government. Is it true?
Yes, as far as I know, they’ve obtained a license on carrying out transactions, and their office itself is situated in the territory of the USA. Any problems?
No, otherwise, it’s an advantage. I believe that it’ll be easier to contact bloggers, creators and innovative technologies manufactures in order to conclude an agreement with them due to such convenient location.
As for me, it makes things more complicated. Most ICO don’t allow US citizens to take part in, because local legislation regulates crypto-currency circulation quite strictly.

First, legislation isn’t perfect and the current growth in rate of bitcoin and ETH points out that we’ll have to reckon with them. Secondly, crypto-currency makes all the transactions transparent and free, restrictions don’t belong here!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good day. As far as I know, USA imposed sanction on a number of counties. Do I have right to trade with their citizens? I mean trade using your tokens?
Activity: 350
Good day. I’ve heard that this currency, as well as the Red Pill company itself has a license from US government. Is it true?
Yes, as far as I know, they’ve obtained a license on carrying out transactions, and their office itself is situated in the territory of the USA. Any problems?
No, otherwise, it’s an advantage. I believe that it’ll be easier to contact bloggers, creators and innovative technologies manufactures in order to conclude an agreement with them due to such convenient location.
As for me, it makes things more complicated. Most ICO don’t allow US citizens to take part in, because local legislation regulates crypto-currency circulation quite strictly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: