Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 3. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Depending on different actions on the repay.me platform, users may receive up to 100 percent cashbacks. They will be able to refer friends, recommend products or write reviews, all of which will result in a higher cashback.
You should know, that customers, who join during the ICO pre-sale, will receive a 20 percent boost on their daily cashback disbursal within the first year.
One more great news is that repay.me will launch a mobile app based on the Ethereum protocol. It will act as a crypto-wallet and payment solution across the platform and its partner network.
I have heard, that the managing directors have founded another company in Liechtenstein which manages the ICO and the monetary side of the project. The launch is awaiting approval from the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority.
Activity: 238
Depending on different actions on the repay.me platform, users may receive up to 100 percent cashbacks. They will be able to refer friends, recommend products or write reviews, all of which will result in a higher cashback.
You should know, that customers, who join during the ICO pre-sale, will receive a 20 percent boost on their daily cashback disbursal within the first year.
One more great news is that repay.me will launch a mobile app based on the Ethereum protocol. It will act as a crypto-wallet and payment solution across the platform and its partner network.
Activity: 266
The idea of rewarding consumers for their personal data has been around for a while. Different startups have started addressing the problem with the help of the Blockchain.
By the way, a study by the Harvard Business Review  found that the Blockchain has the power to keep data safe for consumers and businesses alike.
In addition to the coin, repay.me is adding cashbacks as another layer to the platform. The model will hopefully make the marketplace attractive to buyers and sellers.
It will be very useful, because the cashbacks can boost average order value on online stores by as much as 46% according to the research made   by the coupon site RetailMeNot.
A separate report by marketing and advertising company Valassis showed that almost 80 percent of consumers describe themselves as “price-oriented” and interested in cashback-related products. A total 90 percent of them, including high-income households, use discount coupons.
The idea of rewarding consumers for their personal data has been around for a while. Different startups have started addressing the problem with the help of the Blockchain.
By the way, a study by the Harvard Business Review  found that the Blockchain has the power to keep data safe for consumers and businesses alike.
In addition to the coin, repay.me is adding cashbacks as another layer to the platform. The model will hopefully make the marketplace attractive to buyers and sellers.
It will be very useful, because the cashbacks can boost average order value on online stores by as much as 46% according to the research made   by the coupon site RetailMeNot.
Do you know what is the most demanded resource of the 21st century? It has each of us and it's our personal data. For example—  in 2014, Dutch student Shawn Buckles auctioned off what he called his “digital soul.” The highest bid paid him $480. The deal included his emails, calendars, geolocation health records, etc.
This case is a  good reminder of how we manage our personal data online.
It is well-known, that companies collect all footprints from interacting with their products, from cookies to interests and likes, selling them to advertisers and marketers. When it comes to profiting, however, the individual consumer is largely left out of the equation.
But, fortunately, repay.me wants to change this. It believes that profits from user data should go back to the community.
In what way are they going to achieve it?
It will launch a utility token, called REME-Coin, to be used as the main currency on the platform. Customers will be able to use the coins also on partner sites, offline retailers, restaurants etc. Advertising on the marketplace and access to consumer data will sell for coins as well. Every token will provide holders with a certain number of ads on the repay.me platform.
As I have understood, the platform growth and the increased amount of consumer data are expected to influence the token value.
Yes, you are right!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Do you know what is the most demanded resource of the 21st century? It has each of us and it's our personal data. For example—  in 2014, Dutch student Shawn Buckles auctioned off what he called his “digital soul.” The highest bid paid him $480. The deal included his emails, calendars, geolocation health records, etc.
It is well-known, that companies collect all footprints from interacting with their products, from cookies to interests and likes, selling them to advertisers and marketers. When it comes to profiting, however, the individual consumer is largely left out of the equation.
But, fortunately, repay.me wants to change this. It believes that profits from user data should go back to the community.
It will launch a utility token, called REME-Coin, to be used as the main currency on the platform. Customers will be able to use the coins also on partner sites, offline retailers, restaurants etc. Advertising on the marketplace and access to consumer data will sell for coins as well. Every token will provide holders with a certain number of ads on the repay.me platform.
As I have understood, the platform growth and the increased amount of consumer data are expected to influence the token value.
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues.
While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system.
And everything is so simple: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get.
Also, repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed.
Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine.
The company will also issue its own cryptocoin, the REME-Coin!
The REME-Coin will accelerate and ease up the cashback process, and will be applicable online and offline.
Right now, repay.me works on the global acceptance of the REME-Coin.
Companies will gather and sell user data. The producers of this data, namely the users, will not profit from it. repay.me offers you the chance to benefit from marketing your data!
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues.
While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system.
And everything is so simple: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get.
Also, repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed.
Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine.
The REME-Coin will accelerate and ease up the cashback process, and will be applicable online and offline.
Right now, repay.me works on the global acceptance of the REME-Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: