Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 10. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Why sellers should be interested in repay.me? Are there any special opportunities for them?
First of all, repay.me customers show high willingness to buy. They receive up to 100 percent cashback from repay.me advertising revenues for all their purchases on repay.me. This encourages the willingness to spend more and accelerates purchasing decisions.
repay.me customers are also loyal customers, as they are incentivized to always select products available on repay.me first because they receive up to 100 percent cashback. One more benefit is that there will be zero product listing fees for sellers. Sellers can present their products to the growing worldwide repay.me cashback community free of charge.
And sales commissions are below the market average, resulting in lower sales prices. This offers sellers perfect conditions to access a multitude of potential customers with a buyer readiness far above average because of repay.me’s cashback system.
Perfect targeting is also a great perspective for the sellers. Validated user data, made available on the marketplace in real time, provide effective and efficient advertising opportunities. Sellers can, for example, address exactly those users who are looking for their products right now.
Activity: 294
Why sellers should be interested in repay.me? Are there any special opportunities for them?
First of all, repay.me customers show high willingness to buy. They receive up to 100 percent cashback from repay.me advertising revenues for all their purchases on repay.me. This encourages the willingness to spend more and accelerates purchasing decisions.
repay.me customers are also loyal customers, as they are incentivized to always select products available on repay.me first because they receive up to 100 percent cashback. One more benefit is that there will be zero product listing fees for sellers. Sellers can present their products to the growing worldwide repay.me cashback community free of charge.
And sales commissions are below the market average, resulting in lower sales prices. This offers sellers perfect conditions to access a multitude of potential customers with a buyer readiness far above average because of repay.me’s cashback system.
Activity: 70
Not only customers and sellers but advertisers also benefit from a great range of opportunities, presented by repay.me
It is true! repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated
And this extensive user data allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. User profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.
Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats
Are they available only with the REME-Coin?
Yes, they are. For example, repay.me recommendation ads (repay.me has developed a new advertising format that can disseminate a message or advertisement virally in a short time to target groups or entire regions)
Activity: 70
Not only customers and sellers but advertisers also benefit from a great range of opportunities, presented by repay.me
It is true! repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated
And this extensive user data allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. User profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.
Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats
Are they available only with the REME-Coin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
For the use of all repay.me advantages such as up to 100 percent cashback on all online and offline purchases as well as on new and used goods, it is sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin. The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin expands, the more exciting this option becomes.
Activity: 266
Many companies have recognized the high demand for cashback, coupons and other saving opportunities. However, existing cashback systems exhibit substantial weaknesses such as low cashback, cashback included in higher product prices, unattractive award systems etc.
This opens up a huge potential for repay.me, as repay.me responds to customers’ needs much more consistently
What are the advantages of usage repay.me?
repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and even for used items. repay.me users can influence the amount of their daily cashback payments themselves through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Already after their first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully repaid.
In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the REME-Coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours. Additionally repay.me users receive cashback in fiat currency (EUR/USD)
Many companies have recognized the high demand for cashback, coupons and other saving opportunities. However, existing cashback systems exhibit substantial weaknesses such as low cashback, cashback included in higher product prices, unattractive award systems etc.
This opens up a huge potential for repay.me, as repay.me responds to customers’ needs much more consistently
repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and even for used items. repay.me users can influence the amount of their daily cashback payments themselves through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Already after their first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully repaid.
Why should people invest their money in REME-Coins?
According to their own research, repay.me will be the first crypto-centric online shopping platform with its own coin. The REME-Coin will hit the nerve of the time in many aspects (“Claim profits from your data”). In this way, the REME-Coin will establish itself as a new standard in the shopping and cashback world.
Marketplace operators may only receive funds from customers under certain legal conditions. For this reason, sales commissions must be invoiced separately to sellers. Recently, marketplace payment providers therefore split payments immediately. However, repay.me is not aware of such a solution for cryptographic currencies. In the area of cryptocurrencies, REME-Coin will be the first and only coin that enables these processes for marketplaces.
Advertisers and retailers will not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but will also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats through the REME-Coin.
Each REME-Coin will give access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. The issuing price of a REME-Coin will be based on the market value for this fixed number of advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces. Therefore each REME-Coin will hold an inner value from the beginning, which will be above the issuing price.
Activity: 252
I know that repay.me provide its customers with the different bonus programs. What are they?
Partners, major investors and consultants are enabled to buy REME-Coins with a partner bonus of +50 percent. Major investors who do not meet the requirements for the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume.
Can you tell me in more details about the bonus for major investors?
Sure. For example, it can be 5% bonus for investment from 10.000 to 49.000 CHF. 10% from 50.000 to 99.000 CHF and 15% from 100.000 CHF.
There is also so called «friendship bonus».  Rather than paying big companies for expensive advertising, repay.me is promoting viral growth with a bonus of +10 percent for inviting friends. Both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an extra bonus of +10 percent (up to the 2nd level)
During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the bonuses. The amount of the bonuses will be announced soon.
Thanks for the useful information
Pages:
Jump to: