Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 9. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Repay.me provide its customers with an opportunity to get a profit from their date! In recent years, data, and especially its collection, protection and distribution, have become a highly debatable subject.
It is a very important topic since many big companies collect and market user data for their own purposes
To prevent companies from exploiting user data one would have to stay offline. However, in the digital age, where everything happens online, this cannot be the solution. repay.me wants to dissociate from this pre-modern approach of other big companies and wants to bring benefits to the producer of the data, namely the user.
It is a unique project with an elementary but meaningful claim: profit from your data!
repay.me has a simple fair share principle: the more data the user shares with repay.me, the more cashback s/he receives
Activity: 252
Repay.me provide its customers with an opportunity to get a profit from their date! In recent years, data, and especially its collection, protection and distribution, have become a highly debatable subject.
It is a very important topic since many big companies collect and market user data for their own purposes
To prevent companies from exploiting user data one would have to stay offline. However, in the digital age, where everything happens online, this cannot be the solution. repay.me wants to dissociate from this pre-modern approach of other big companies and wants to bring benefits to the producer of the data, namely the user.
It is a unique project with an elementary but meaningful claim: profit from your data!
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
ll this facts prove that REME-Coins is as an excellent investment opportunity!
Activity: 266
There are so much news and stories about Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO’s in our everyday life. What is special about the REME-Coin? And why should people invest their money into this cryptocurrency?
Each REME-Coin gives access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. These advertisements will always have a certain value. Therefore, each REME-Coin will hold an inner value from the beginning. This grants REME-Coins high price stability.
The REME-Coin has its finger on the pulse of the times in many aspects. People are more and more concerned about their user data being sold. REME-Coins give the power and control back to the people who originate all the user data to benefit thereof themselves. In this way, the REME-Coin will establish itself as a new standard in the shopping and cashback world. This could even start a huge worldwide movement – with our community exploding already now.
As it was said before, each REME-Coin will give access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. The issuing price of a REME-Coin will be below the market value for the same fixed number of advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces. Therefore the REME-Coin offers a very positive performance outlook because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin will become more numerous and more valuable.
Furthermore with REME-Coins all purchases – online and offline – qualify for up to 100 percent cashback, just by paying with it. Thanks to the worldwide acceptance of REME-Coin as a means of payment, users will benefit from the full cashback functionality anywhere.
Advertisers and retailers will not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but will also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats through the REME-Coin. This will drive worldwide demand for REME-Coins.
There are so much news and stories about Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO’s in our everyday life. What is special about the REME-Coin? And why should people invest their money into this cryptocurrency?
Each REME-Coin gives access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. These advertisements will always have a certain value. Therefore, each REME-Coin will hold an inner value from the beginning. This grants REME-Coins high price stability.
The REME-Coin has its finger on the pulse of the times in many aspects. People are more and more concerned about their user data being sold. REME-Coins give the power and control back to the people who originate all the user data to benefit thereof themselves. In this way, the REME-Coin will establish itself as a new standard in the shopping and cashback world. This could even start a huge worldwide movement – with our community exploding already now.
As it was said before, each REME-Coin will give access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. The issuing price of a REME-Coin will be below the market value for the same fixed number of advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces. Therefore the REME-Coin offers a very positive performance outlook because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin will become more numerous and more valuable.
Furthermore with REME-Coins all purchases – online and offline – qualify for up to 100 percent cashback, just by paying with it. Thanks to the worldwide acceptance of REME-Coin as a means of payment, users will benefit from the full cashback functionality anywhere.
The repay.me marketplace will offer a number of unique selling propositions. On the repay.me, you will be able to buy new and used items with up to 100 percent cashback. Even for offline purchases in participating stores, up to 100 percent cashback is possible.
It is great that all products will be directly available on the repay.me marketplace  without using external links.
One more advantage is that purchases will be recorded in real time and registered for cashback. The cashback will be paid in Euros as well as in REME-Coins
Where the cashback systems of other companies end, repay.me will come into play. Other companies may pay five or ten Euro bonus once for referring friends on first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, will consistently remunerate everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
To benefit from all of the repay.me marketplace advantages it will be sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin. The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin will expand, the more exciting this option will become. repay.me will use the most modern technologies and innovative payment systems to rethink the entire market.
It looks fascinating and promising Smiley Looking forward to repay.me launching
The repay.me marketplace will offer a number of unique selling propositions. On the repay.me, you will be able to buy new and used items with up to 100 percent cashback. Even for offline purchases in participating stores, up to 100 percent cashback is possible.
It is great that all products will be directly available on the repay.me marketplace  without using external links.
One more advantage is that purchases will be recorded in real time and registered for cashback. The cashback will be paid in Euros as well as in REME-Coins
Where the cashback systems of other companies end, repay.me will come into play. Other companies may pay five or ten Euro bonus once for referring friends on first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, will consistently remunerate everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
To benefit from all of the repay.me marketplace advantages it will be sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin. The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin will expand, the more exciting this option will become. repay.me will use the most modern technologies and innovative payment systems to rethink the entire market.
Activity: 294
The time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is over - a good idea is not enough!
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-coin-with-100-cashback-are-you-serious-9908a932a79f
Interesting article about REME-Coin. The REME-Coin is only available during the ICO which is set for Q2 2018
The time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is over - a good idea is not enough!
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-coin-with-100-cashback-are-you-serious-9908a932a79f
Pages:
Jump to: