Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 7. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Activity: 238
The field of cryptocurrencies is booming and getting more and more emotionalized.
But it will be naively to believe, that all cryptocurrencies will survive in the next years.
As Dominik Schiener, managing director and founder of IOTA (eleventh largest cryptocurrency in the world) said at the Investor Day of Cryptocurrencies in Berlin, only those cryptocurrencies that have more substance than a pure idea (or whitepaper) will maintain its position in the market.
I think REME-Coin one of such cryptocurrencies. repay.me, which offers clear added value for every user from the very beginning, will issue a token with growth potential.
Daniel Arber, who is an experienced and recognized figure in international trade, confirms it as well: “In the growth market of cashback, a trustworthy product is being created, which means a unique entry into a new, innovative and unlimited world through free access for every marketplace participant.”
Activity: 266
The field of cryptocurrencies is booming and getting more and more emotionalized.
But it will be naively to believe, that all cryptocurrencies will survive in the next years.
As Dominik Schiener, managing director and founder of IOTA (eleventh largest cryptocurrency in the world) said at the Investor Day of Cryptocurrencies in Berlin, only those cryptocurrencies that have more substance than a pure idea (or whitepaper) will maintain its position in the market.
I think REME-Coin one of such cryptocurrencies. repay.me, which offers clear added value for every user from the very beginning, will issue a token with growth potential.
repay.me platform can serve as a good example of  the "German quality"
You are totally right! It has been developing a marketplace offering new and used products as well as — thanks to advertising revenues — the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
One more innovation is that the cashback function is combined with repay.me’s own crypto token, the REME-Coin, which guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on the marketplace.
Besides, REME-Coin holds a real, measurable value which is expected to grow with the increasing amount of data.
repay.me has a very ambitious goal: to achieve worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, which will enable full cashback functionality by simply paying with it  - even in offline shops like boutiques or restaurants.
I hope repay.me will succeed, because they have a great plan and really hard-working and talented team
The enthusiasm of the team plays an important role. The founders of repay.me, Mario Peter und Sascha Jonas, are well-experienced managing directors who know that a company’s success can be reached only through excellent and determined work.
I know that their international team consists of almost 50 highly committed professionals: employees, freelancers, advisers and advanced students.
From the very outset, the directors have built up a network of advisors and have been dealing with legal and tax aspects. Thanks to their financially strong investors, they can focus on putting their vision into action.
Activity: 70
You are totally right! It has been developing a marketplace offering new and used products as well as — thanks to advertising revenues — the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on every purchase.
One more innovation is that the cashback function is combined with repay.me’s own crypto token, the REME-Coin, which guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on the marketplace.
Besides, REME-Coin holds a real, measurable value which is expected to grow with the increasing amount of data.
repay.me has a very ambitious goal: to achieve worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin as a payment method, which will enable full cashback functionality by simply paying with it  - even in offline shops like boutiques or restaurants.
I hope repay.me will succeed, because they have a great plan and really hard-working and talented team
The enthusiasm of the team plays an important role. The founders of repay.me, Mario Peter und Sascha Jonas, are well-experienced managing directors who know that a company’s success can be reached only through excellent and determined work.
I know that their international team consists of almost 50 highly committed professionals: employees, freelancers, advisers and advanced students.
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, I agree with you
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
It is impressive, that repay.me, as a marketplace, offers a whole spectrum of innovative advertising formats, even though some of them will be available exclusively with the REME-Coin.
In contrast to many advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data is validated, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions
Technology expert Patrick von der Gönna, who has been focusing on the developments of the digital economy, stresses the advancement of repay.me’s advertising strategies and, especially, its “highly precise and innovative targeting methods”.
It is impressive, that repay.me, as a marketplace, offers a whole spectrum of innovative advertising formats, even though some of them will be available exclusively with the REME-Coin.
In contrast to many advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data is validated, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions
Did you know, that the pre-sale of repay.me’ token, the REME-Coin, is one of the few ICOs to be audited and regulated in accordance with the criteria of the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA)?
It should be good, but what does it mean?
The FMA is an independent supervisory authority operating under public law and is responsible for the protection of clients and prevention of abuse. It covers the regulation of banks, insurance and investment companies, pension funds and other financial intermediaries.
I have read, that attorney István Cocron, lawyer for cryptocurrencies, blockchain and capital market law, states that the FMA’s supervision of the REME-Coin and its pre-sale is an essential factor for its legal security.
Additionally, repay.me’s terms and conditions of use have been examined by a lawyer for industrial property protection, attorney Sylvio Schiller, who found them to be legally faultless.
I have found an interview with Mr. Schiller where he said: “The business model, terms of use and terms and conditions of repay.me are fair and transparent for market participants (including up to 100 percent cashback) — without any hooks in the small print.”
Not only lawyers, but also technology experts who have learnt the business model of repay.me appreciate its potential in terms of professionalism, innovation and reliability
No wonder! Wink The technology of repay.me’s marketplace ist based on the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS), which has been tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds.
The repay.me team extended ICS with functionalities of a marketplace. “repay.me and Intershop are a perfect match: the innovative marketplace is positioned for aggressive growth through flexible technology” -  states dr. Jochen Wiechen, CEO at Intershop.
Pages:
Jump to: