Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 6. (Read 4287 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?
Cool! Where and when was this summit held?
The event took place in Moscow on the first of March. Here you can find more information http://ibsmoscow.ru/en.
The participation in this summit is an evidence of the high potential and reliability of repay.me project.
It is true, because the International Blockchain Summit Moscow —is a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience in working-out interesting solutions using technology Blockchain.
What were the issues and topics discussed at the summit?
The main topics for discussion were: analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain; The introduction of Blockchain technology in business; he specifics of the own ICO in 2018; Cryptotrading; Media & PR; What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO.
Will there be another summit like this?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?
The event took place in Moscow on the first of March. Here you can find more information http://ibsmoscow.ru/en.
The participation in this summit is an evidence of the high potential and reliability of repay.me project.
It is true, because the International Blockchain Summit Moscow —is a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience in working-out interesting solutions using technology Blockchain.
The main topics for discussion were: analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain; The introduction of Blockchain technology in business; he specifics of the own ICO in 2018; Cryptotrading; Media & PR; What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO.
Activity: 238
Did you know, that the team of repay.me participated in the International Blockchain Summit?https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/2/d8364461a0463b4135975973f9e793c1-full.jpg

As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
What is a secret?
You can receive unlimited cashback with the help of your data
Tell me, please, in more details about it.
Sure. Cashback is usually paid by traders from their own profit margins. repay.me’s cashback comes not only from profit margins, but also from advertising revenues and can therefore be significantly higher — even in product categories that usually have low margins.
What are the factors determining the amount of cashback?
The amount of cashback depends on users’ online activities: the more active they are (e.g. by writing reviews or participating in surveys), the more data they produce and the higher cashback they receive — up to 100 percent.
It sounds great! I wanna become a customer of the repay.me right now!
As long as we communicate on social media or shop online, we leave digital traces which are being collected, traded and sold to the highest bidder.
Do we just have to accept and resign ourselves to this unfair distribution of profits?
Not necessarily: repay.me will help you regain control of your data   and make you benefit from it.
It sound extremely interesting. How can users get profit with the help of repay.me?
At first, some general information: repay.me is a German startup which plans to launch a cashback shopping platform in summer 2018. It combines numerous advantages of well-known marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, which means that you can comfortably buy or sell a wide variety of new and used products there.
The distinctive quality of repay.me’s business model is its cashback system. While other cashback providers offer 5, 10 or 20 percent cashback, repay.me’s users can receive up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases.
What is a secret?
Sure. Cashback is usually paid by traders from their own profit margins. repay.me’s cashback comes not only from profit margins, but also from advertising revenues and can therefore be significantly higher — even in product categories that usually have low margins.
The amount of cashback depends on users’ online activities: the more active they are (e.g. by writing reviews or participating in surveys), the more data they produce and the higher cashback they receive — up to 100 percent.
What is a secret?
What is a secret?
What is a secret?
What is a secret?
What is a secret?
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: