Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 31. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
What factors do you mean?
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
copper member
Activity: 50
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
Sure. A data protection concept was developed by the law firm Unverzagt von Have with lawyer Dr. Eickmeier. This law firm also monitors compliance with data protection laws.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
copper member
copper member
Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
Activity: 294
Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Activity: 224
Which currency is used for cashback?
The cashback will be paid in euros as well as in REME-Coins.
What is the benefit of transferring real money into REME-Coins?
repay.me is convinced that the data belong to the users and that users
should also benefit from the monetization of their data.  For this reason, the
company develops the REME-Coin, whose value is based on the data of repay.me’s
community. The more data repay.me receives from the community, the more cashback will be distributed to the community.
Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
Each REME-Coin guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on repay.me, which have a particular value (CpI or Cost per Impression). Hence, the REME-Coin has a fixed inner value right from the beginning. With the increasing amount of data, advertising can be targeted more precisely and thus be more effective and efficient. This leads to an increase in the value of the REME-Coin, which in turn serves repay.me users in the form of higher cashback.
Cryptocurrency World Expo - Berlin Summit, 2018 March 21-22nd
https://youtu.be/4a2YNHA-jFE
copper member
Activity: 112
community. The more data repay.me receives from the community, the more cashback will be distributed to the community.
Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
copper member
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: