Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 32. (Read 4298 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Which currency is used for cashback?
Activity: 196
Does this cashback system work only for online shopping?
The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
Of course! The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
Activity: 55
The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
Activity: 196
Activity: 55
Activity: 266
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
According to their own research, repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
Sure. A data protection concept was developed by the law firm Unverzagt von Have with lawyer Dr. Eickmeier. This law firm also monitors compliance with data protection laws.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
According to their own research, repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
Activity: 154
Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
It sounds too good to be true.)  I know normally you should wait for cashback so long that you even do not believe you will get your money back one day.
It can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
OK. It seems that repay.me and REME-Coins are worth trying.
Activity: 238
Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
It sounds too good to be true.)  I know normally you should wait for cashback so long that you even do not believe you will get your money back one day.
It can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Internationalization

The internationalization of the platform is an important issue due to its worldwide availability. ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency. For the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency. Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent. The buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries. In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.
Payment Service Provider Connection

In a conventional e-commerce shop, the flow of money takes place directly between customers and the shop operator. For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider. Adyen (adyen.com) is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces. Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product (see Figure 20). The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. It is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.

The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This serves to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals. At no time is credit card data stored at repay.me.
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. If a seller's turnover exceeds $5,000, an additional ID check is performed. This enables repay.me to ensure that only verified and trustworthy sellers offer their products on the marketplace. Not only the buyer is protected from criminals, but the seller is, too. Adyen MarketPay offers extensive fraud protection.

A  payment splitting is automatically carried out when paying with the REME-Coin and a sales commission is paid to the operator of the repay.me marketplace. In addition, a small transaction fee is charged in REME-Coins for each transaction (which is not a purchase) of the REME-Coin. The funds raised in this way are primarily used for distribution in the cashback system.
Cashback Module

In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.

The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet. The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system. Communication is asynchronous with the Enterprise Service Bus from Microsoft Azure. The data exchange of large amounts of data is handled by Microsoft Azure's file storage.
What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Internationalization

The internationalization of the platform is an important issue due to its worldwide availability. ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency. For the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency. Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent. The buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries. In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.
Payment Service Provider Connection

In a conventional e-commerce shop, the flow of money takes place directly between customers and the shop operator. For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider. Adyen (adyen.com) is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces. Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product (see Figure 20). The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. It is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.

The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This serves to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals. At no time is credit card data stored at repay.me.
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. If a seller's turnover exceeds $5,000, an additional ID check is performed. This enables repay.me to ensure that only verified and trustworthy sellers offer their products on the marketplace. Not only the buyer is protected from criminals, but the seller is, too. Adyen MarketPay offers extensive fraud protection.

A  payment splitting is automatically carried out when paying with the REME-Coin and a sales commission is paid to the operator of the repay.me marketplace. In addition, a small transaction fee is charged in REME-Coins for each transaction (which is not a purchase) of the REME-Coin. The funds raised in this way are primarily used for distribution in the cashback system.
Pages:
Jump to: