Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 34. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Data Validation (content audit)

The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.
Product Information Management System (PIM)

Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM), in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally. The PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category (e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required. For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop. Every inventory change within the shop (order) is mapped in the MIS PIM system.
Search

The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop's internal search system.
Messaging

As a mediator between sellers and buyers, it is an important task for repay. me to enable direct communication between users. For this purpose, a flexible messaging system was developed based on the ICS functionalities. This system is used to enable sellers and buyers to write messages and send files in the context of an order. In addition, the platform can also send (status) messages, such as that the order has been prepared. It is also possible to contact a seller directly to ask questions about a product.
The messaging system has been developed in such a flexible way that it can be used for other tasks in the next step. Among other things, it will be possible to use the system to submit comments and ratings on products.
Your ICO has been postponed. Is my letter of intent still valid?
The validity of the letter of intent, which contains 01.03.2018 as the start date of the ICO, must be extended. Only in this way we can still reserve the desired amount of REME-Coins for you. To this purpose, we will be sending all investors affected by this action the necessary information and a renewal document within the next few days.
Activity: 238
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.

The successfully (into the repay.me format) transformed data is automated and additionally validated manually (on a random basis) to ensure that no invalid or prohibited information/products are entered into the marketplace.

Data that has undergone the transformation and validation phase is combined in a Product Information Management System (PIM), in which all information on products and categories as well as price and availability information is stored centrally. The PIM defines a standardized structure of the product categories with a number of attributes that are assigned to each category (e. g. Google Product Catalog). Each attribute can contain a list of predefined values. A new attribute value can be added if required. For reasons of conformity, the PIM system defines a catalog structure that can be exported directly to the shop and remains synchronized with the product catalog of the shop. Every inventory change within the shop (order) is mapped in the MIS PIM system.
Search

The PIM is also used to create several search indexes for the catalogs. The generation is performed within the MIS for performance reasons. The indexes are then transferred to the shop's internal search system.
The REME-Coins could be sold out quickly. Can I reserve them in advance?
To save the desired sum of REME-Coins on the first day of issue with maximum bonus, you can sign the so-called letter of intent. You can download it here. Fill out the LOI and send it back to [email protected] signed.
Activity: 294
Your ICO has been postponed. Is my letter of intent still valid?
copper member
Activity: 112
The REME-Coins could be sold out quickly. Can I reserve them in advance?

What is the minimum/maximum investment amount?
The minimum investment amount is CHF 100 (= 250 REME-Coins at CHF 0.40 each plus bonus). You can buy as many coins as you want: From CHF 10,000 onwards, attractive bonuses for major investors begin, which you can find out about on the website www.remecoin.io.
Activity: 55
What is the minimum/maximum investment amount?
Daniel Arber rocked the #ICO pitch at @START_Summit in St. Gallen
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYaRv6sWsAE1zq-.jpg

Who can invest in REME-Coins?
Basically, anyone who has successfully passed the KYC-Check can invest in REME-Coins. Only investors residing in the USA and China are excluded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Who can invest in REME-Coins?
Activity: 252
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Products and Categories

Each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator. The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products. You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import. The batch import is interesting for wholesalers who want to import large quantities of products via CSV files or a REST-API.
For the MVP approach, with which repay.me will start, only the product editor will be available at first. The batch import via CSV file will only be available upon request. In the next step, the possibilities of product creation will be significantly expanded. The development of a new system, the Merchant Integration Service (MIS), is planned for this purpose.
Merchant Integration Service

The main task of the MIS is to act as a transformation and validation medium that processes the incoming data for usage by the internal e-commerce system. In addition, it serves to prepare and provide data (such as order status, reports and others) requested by merchants to ensure data flow in both directions.
The MIS provides the following interfaces for product creation: a web interface for the product editor, a REST-API and an SFTP service for programmatic import. Any product information to be made available on the platform will run through the MIS.
Data Transformation

The different input data (web interface, REST-API, SFTP) are transformed into a separate uniform data format and can also be reconverted in any desired output format if required.
Activity: 252
https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
Which influencers and websites do you follow to keep up to date with the latest developments?

I don’t want to mention any special names here, but we are already on the most popular Crypto Sites. Above all, however, we use conferences like these to keep up to date with the latest developments.
How can people find out more about what you are working on?

Here is our website, where people can read more about our project as well as register: remecoin.io

We communicate our news on various channels:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/repay_me

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/repay.me.official/

Telegram: https://t.me/remecoingroup
And you can contact us via the above channels or email us directly at: [email protected]
If you would like to have your company featured in the Irish Tech News Business Showcase, get in contact with us at [email protected] or on Twitter: @SimonCocking
Pages:
Jump to: