Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 35. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How can I buy REME-Coins?
On website www.remecoin.io you will be guided through the login area to the checkout process where you can choose your payment method. REME-Coins can be purchased either in a cryptocurrency (bitcoin or ether) or in a fiat currency (Swiss Francs) by credit card or bank transfer. If you choose to pay in CHF, you will be notified of the transfer details after selecting the payment method. In order to comply with all security measures, a so-called KYC check (Knowledge Your Customer) is carried out. This is a video identification process in which we verify you as a buyer. Before the start of the ICO we will publish a detailed (video) guide to the purchasing process of the REME-Coins.
Activity: 154
How can I buy REME-Coins?
https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
Which influencers and websites do you follow to keep up to date with the latest developments?

I don’t want to mention any special names here, but we are already on the most popular Crypto Sites. Above all, however, we use conferences like these to keep up to date with the latest developments.
How can people find out more about what you are working on?

Here is our website, where people can read more about our project as well as register: remecoin.io

We communicate our news on various channels:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/repay_me

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/repay.me.official/

Telegram: https://t.me/remecoingroup
What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Products and Categories

Each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator. The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products. You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import. The batch import is interesting for wholesalers who want to import large quantities of products via CSV files or a REST-API.
For the MVP approach, with which repay.me will start, only the product editor will be available at first. The batch import via CSV file will only be available upon request. In the next step, the possibilities of product creation will be significantly expanded. The development of a new system, the Merchant Integration Service (MIS), is planned for this purpose.
Merchant Integration Service

The main task of the MIS is to act as a transformation and validation medium that processes the incoming data for usage by the internal e-commerce system. In addition, it serves to prepare and provide data (such as order status, reports and others) requested by merchants to ensure data flow in both directions.
The MIS provides the following interfaces for product creation: a web interface for the product editor, a REST-API and an SFTP service for programmatic import. Any product information to be made available on the platform will run through the MIS.
Daniel Arber rocked the #ICO pitch at @START_Summit in St. Gallen. This event was a great chance to meet main target group and get inspired by the young generation.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYaRu83XcAYCt0B.jpg
When can I buy REME-Coins?
The REME-Coins can be purchased from the first day of our ICO (Initial Coin Offering). The start of the ICO is planned for the second quarter of 2018 and will be announced in good time on all channels (also via email).
Activity: 168
When can I buy REME-Coins?
Activity: 248
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace (see Figure 17) is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Products and Categories

Each product offered on the repay.me platform is provided exclusively by its users and not by the platform operator. The ICS interface has to be extended for the creation of products. Private and professional sellers have the possibility to create and edit products. You can either create individual products using a product editor or several products using a batch import. The batch import is interesting for wholesalers who want to import large quantities of products via CSV files or a REST-API.
For the MVP approach, with which repay.me will start, only the product editor will be available at first. The batch import via CSV file will only be available upon request. In the next step, the possibilities of product creation will be significantly expanded. The development of a new system, the Merchant Integration Service (MIS), is planned for this purpose.
https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
Which influencers and websites do you follow to keep up to date with the latest developments?

I don’t want to mention any special names here, but we are already on the most popular Crypto Sites. Above all, however, we use conferences like these to keep up to date with the latest developments.
I have successfully registered. What's the next step?
After you have registered, you can start sending your personal invite link to build up your team. For every friend who uses your invite link and buys REME-Coins, you will receive a 10% bonus. The bonuses are also available on the 2nd level: you will receive a 10% bonus for all friends of your invited friends who invest in REME-Coins. Invited people also benefit and receive a 10% bonus by registering with the invite link.
Where can I get an invite link? I don't want to miss the bonus.
If you don't have an invite link, you can ask for it in our telegram chat (https://t.me/remecoingroup). Many of investors are already active there.
I have successfully registered. What's the next step?
Activity: 70
Where can I get an invite link? I don't want to miss the bonus.
CHAIMA KHLAIEF - Content Marketing and Translation (French)
https://i.imgur.com/jKfNH2W.png
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
What can you tell about Business Model and Marketing of REME-Coin?
The huge market potential outlined in the first section and the above-mentioned problems of already existing cashback systems open up enormous opportunities for repay.me: repay.me has set itself the goal of responding to the great need for saving opportunities when shopping more consistently and better than all other cashback companies. With this goal in mind, repay.me has developed a completely new cashback marketplace, which is scheduled to go online in the first half of 2018.
Among others, repay.me's new marketplace offers the following advantages:
• Up to 100% cashback: repay.me customers can influence how quickly and how much cashback flows back into their wallets for all their purchases on repay.me. repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Even after the first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully re-paid.
• Unlimited cashback on everything: repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and also for used items.
• Unlimited marketplace: The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
• Real-time cashback and fast payout speed: Of course, repay.me can only pay out money that has actually been collected and can no longer be claimed back. For example, it can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
• Maximum cashback without searching for coupons: With repay.me, you don't have to search for coupons or compare discounts, but instead receive up to 100 percent cashback for all purchases.
• Up to 100 percent cashback in all categories: In the technical segment, for example, cashback quotas of an average of only one to two percent are common. With repay.me, the cashback is not only paid out of the seller's margins. Thus, repay.me can distribute considerably higher amounts even in categories with usually low margins and low cashback.
• Low fees: repay.me offers sellers lower fees than other well-known marketplaces. This, together with the competitive situation in the marketplace, leads to significantly better prices for end customers and makes it less stressful for sellers.
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
By @SimonCocking interview with Mario Peter the CEO from Repay.me, sponsors of the BIISUMMIT Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit Dubai

1 min pitch for what you are doing now?

We are currently on roadshows for our planned ICO in the second quarter. This is very exciting —  intensive, but it is a lot of fun, especially since we have received so much positive feedback from experts and investors.
How was the last year, what worked well, what didn’t move as quickly as you would have liked?

It was a successful year because we strengthened our team with very good people, gained important partners and made great steps forward in our project plan.
On the other hand, we have a big project ahead of us, where unexpected doors keep opening up and new situations arise where we have to evaluate and make decisions.
What are your plans for the future?

2018 will be a decisive year for us. In it we will place a successful ICO and then launch the marketplace. Afterwards, the marketplace must be further established and rolled out internationally.
What will you be talking about at this event?

A member of our board, Daniel Arber, will be speaking about a world novelty that is not yet available in this combination — of course also about our unique REME-Coin. We will go into why this represents an opportunity for every investor and what we understand by it when we say – claim profits from your data. Looking forward to an exciting and unique presentation.
What inspired you to attend it?

For us it was clear from the beginning of the roadshow planning that we had to be present at the BII Summit in Dubai. The combination of the multitude of experts, investors and the size of the event was decisive. And beautiful Dubai is always worth a visit.
Activity: 224
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
By @SimonCocking interview with Mario Peter the CEO from Repay.me, sponsors of the BIISUMMIT Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit Dubai

1 min pitch for what you are doing now?

We are currently on roadshows for our planned ICO in the second quarter. This is very exciting —  intensive, but it is a lot of fun, especially since we have received so much positive feedback from experts and investors.
How was the last year, what worked well, what didn’t move as quickly as you would have liked?

It was a successful year because we strengthened our team with very good people, gained important partners and made great steps forward in our project plan.
On the other hand, we have a big project ahead of us, where unexpected doors keep opening up and new situations arise where we have to evaluate and make decisions.
What are your plans for the future?

2018 will be a decisive year for us. In it we will place a successful ICO and then launch the marketplace. Afterwards, the marketplace must be further established and rolled out internationally.
What will you be talking about at this event?

A member of our board, Daniel Arber, will be speaking about a world novelty that is not yet available in this combination — of course also about our unique REME-Coin. We will go into why this represents an opportunity for every investor and what we understand by it when we say – claim profits from your data. Looking forward to an exciting and unique presentation.
Pages:
Jump to: