Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 13. (Read 4302 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Are coins and cryptocurrencies synonyms?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello good day! How is the project progress and when will be the platform to be released. I want to try it and made some feedback for the platform. Thanks and goodluck.
Hello! repay.me is planning the marketplace prelaunch for the second quarter of 2018, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018. The live start with an MVP approach is planned in the III. quarter of 2018. All the latest news about the project you can find on Twitter https://twitter.com/repay_me and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/repay.me.official/
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Hello good day! How is the project progress and when will be the platform to be released. I want to try it and made some feedback for the platform. Thanks and goodluck.
Activity: 266
How does the cashback system work in general?
A cash-back system is a customer loyalty strategy that rewards online and offline purchases with cash. For each purchase, a certain percentage of the purchase price is either paid out, credited to a virtual customer account or converted into bonuses.
Is it the same as a bonus program?
No, unlike traditional bonus programs (e. g. Payback), the amount credited cannot be used (directly) for further purchases. Cashback amounts are usually paid by retailers from their own profit margins.
What is special about repay.me cashback platform?
With repay.me, the cashback also comes from advertising revenues and can therefore be much higher (up to 100 percent) than existing cashback systems - even in product categories with usually low margins.
How can I join this system?
To participate in a cashback program, you need to register with a cashback provider.
In what way?
For example, by clicking on advertising links, using the customer card or taking photographs of sales slips, the purchases are recorded.
OK, thank you very much!
One more argument in favor of repay.me — here, all retailers are available on one marketplace. As a result, it is sufficient to buy as usual to benefit from the cash back.
Activity: 70
A cash-back system is a customer loyalty strategy that rewards online and offline purchases with cash. For each purchase, a certain percentage of the purchase price is either paid out, credited to a virtual customer account or converted into bonuses.
No, unlike traditional bonus programs (e. g. Payback), the amount credited cannot be used (directly) for further purchases. Cashback amounts are usually paid by retailers from their own profit margins.
With repay.me, the cashback also comes from advertising revenues and can therefore be much higher (up to 100 percent) than existing cashback systems - even in product categories with usually low margins.
To participate in a cashback program, you need to register with a cashback provider.
In what way?
For example, by clicking on advertising links, using the customer card or taking photographs of sales slips, the purchases are recorded.
OK, thank you very much!
In what way?
In what way?
Activity: 294
Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
Is it connected with the valuation of REME-Coins?
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
What can be attributed to these relevant requirements?
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
Are there any risks associated with the Ethereum protocol?
Sure, they are. Since the REME-Coins and the economic system of the marketplace are partly based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction or breakdown of the Ethereum protocol can have a significant influence on the stability of the marketplace platform and the value or existence of the REME-Coins.
The same applies if for technical or economic reasons a change of protocol becomes necessary. In addition, technical developments may make the mechanisms underlying the Ethereum protocol unsuitable or not safe enough to guarantee the services offered and the economic system in the future. No system is completely secure. Both, the repay.me platform and the e-wallet, can become targets of various types of hacking attacks.
What consequences should be expected after such "attacks"?
Attacks by hackers can lead to short-term or medium-term access restrictions or even to a (temporary) total collapse of the economic system on the platform.
This also can be associated with considerable negative effects for both the value of the REME-Coin and the platform as a marketplace.
But the good news is that In order to minimize errors from the outset, repay.me uses a bounty program!
Activity: 238
Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
Sure, they are. Since the REME-Coins and the economic system of the marketplace are partly based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction or breakdown of the Ethereum protocol can have a significant influence on the stability of the marketplace platform and the value or existence of the REME-Coins.
The same applies if for technical or economic reasons a change of protocol becomes necessary. In addition, technical developments may make the mechanisms underlying the Ethereum protocol unsuitable or not safe enough to guarantee the services offered and the economic system in the future. No system is completely secure. Both, the repay.me platform and the e-wallet, can become targets of various types of hacking attacks.
Attacks by hackers can lead to short-term or medium-term access restrictions or even to a (temporary) total collapse of the economic system on the platform.
This also can be associated with considerable negative effects for both the value of the REME-Coin and the platform as a marketplace.
What risks do you mean?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: