Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 15. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
REQ on Binance is down 86% right now.  Great time to pick some up..
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
REQ is listed on Binance, price appreciated a bit.
Activity: 37
Very good long term project, good work guys!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
It is not easy to supported by a bank like ING. It's not enough just to talk about this. They had to show proof of it to gain trust.
C'mon, they have not. Maybe they were either in the same lift once or in a toilet.  Cheesy It's like with YC where other 1500 scam companies are going to fail.

They haven't even had MVP yet, what partnership are you talking about, guys?  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
You are supported by the ING bank? Could you please provide any proof to back that up, as I cannot find anything. Nothing on Reddit, on this thread or on the website either. The only mention I could find is the following quote in your whitepaper:
ING bank accelerator in Amsterdam

I wonder what their stance is on this.
Still no response on my question, what a huge surprise. Roll Eyes

I'm very curious about this. there is no clear explanation. it may be the news that the community is releasing. the project team has warned the community not to make too many exaggerated commercials.

It is not easy to supported by a bank like ING. It's not enough just to talk about this. They had to show proof of it to gain trust.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
it is normal that there are such situations in this period in which the entire market is in decline. We can not do anything other than ask the team to actively work. I hope, can enter the exchanges which are the project can make the volume here.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This is fucking SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retalk   Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
Looks like some very early investors-birds are fixing a profit.  Cheesy

- But, but ... but they can't ...

- But they've got free tokens  Grin

Hodl storng!
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
who dump tokens ,the price is going down , give ma money back !

I see that I was lucky to get rid of my tokens yesterday right after the fork. Cheesy

When you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should accept risks of losses up to 100% of invested capital.

If you buy into a scam, in some cases SEC can help (they are going to force Tezos issue a refund), but definitely not always and you cannot rely on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
who dump tokens ,the price is going down , give ma money back !
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
You are supported by the ING bank? Could you please provide any proof to back that up, as I cannot find anything. Nothing on Reddit, on this thread or on the website either. The only mention I could find is the following quote in your whitepaper:

I'm very curious about this. there is no clear explanation. it may be the news that the community is releasing. the project team has warned the community not to make too many exaggerated commercials.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Activity: 270
Merit: 101
so what is going on with this project? Any update from devs?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The team may be playing with the price to get it for the lower price. It's very interesting if there are more transactions on Etherdelta.
Activity: 28
Why is price dumping? I think the BTC fork is mainly to blame. Never saw a ico this big get dumped so hard. And whats worse is there is another fork coming in a few weeks.
Activity: 122
This is fucking SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 82
Activity: 122
This is a piece of fucking shit! Bitch! All things grows! Shit falls !!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
They are entering the liqui exchange, after that the price of the tokens decrease under the ico price. What kind of contradiction is this? all tokens rise and this project has to rise.
Activity: 54
this is my first look about this project , when will start pre-sale and public sale ,why so quite in this thread ,any  bounty campaigin here ?
Man everything is over, presale, public sale, bounties is over.. is this spam or really you ask questions?
Pages:
Jump to: