Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 18. (Read 55178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
Could someone explain me what is this kind of math?

There's that from here - https://blog.request.network/request-network-token-sale-statistics-db65476ae8ca

Number of participants by day

11,077 people participated the first day, 3,300 the 2nd day and 1,502 the 3rd day.

Average individual contribution by day

On day 1, the average individual contribution was 5.6 ETH, it was 5.4 ETH on day 2 and 7.6 ETH on day 3.

11,077 participants * 5.6 ETH = 62,031.2 ETH
3,300 participants * 5.4 ETH = 17,820 ETH
1,502 participants * 7.6 ETH = 11,415.2 ETH

Total: 91,266.4 ETH.

Does this mean my calculator is broken?

When am I going to be allowed to join the slack? Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Friday is the big day for all of us. hope will enter the stock market very quickly. I'm very hopeful about this project. we will surely win in the long run. but I want to win in the short term Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
I didn't get the chance to join the ico. You should have chose another way of doing is as you could have raised way more funds. I'll keep an eye out for a listing on the exchange sites. Watching!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
You are supported by the ING bank? Could you please provide any proof to back that up, as I cannot find anything. Nothing on Reddit, on this thread or on the website either. The only mention I could find is the following quote in your whitepaper:
ING bank accelerator in Amsterdam

I wonder what their stance is on this.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
That s à great sucess and very good organisation with individual cap during three days.

Do you think that request network will be on cryptopia, liqui as Kyber network please ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
I was very surprised this project didn't get more attention that it did and I'm very happy to see it sold out in 3 days. It might take a bit for it to gain traction but I expect this to easily run up more than 3x in the first few weeks it hits the exchanges. I'm happy to have gotten in the ICO. Huge addition to the crypto space.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
This project looks super cool! I've invested without any hurries as there was an individual cap for each whitelisted investors. If there was not any kind of cap it would have been sold out in an hour and the whales were able to load up their bags.
Congratulations for the team on raising 100000 ETH in 3 days that too with an individual cap.
List this on Binance ASAP
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
If you are interested in listing of a token REQ at Binance Exchange - the request to vote:

Petition to Binance Exchange: Consider Adding Request Network Token on October 20th

Current: 125/200
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I missed a very good project. I think that this will be like 0x. 3x or 4x will make a profit.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Congratulations to all participants Request Network ICO!

SALE IS OVER!

Yayyy!!!

Now dont' be surprised if it gets listed on exchanges by 21 October 2017 ;-) (OR VICE VERSA)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Congratulations to all participants Request Network ICO!

SALE IS OVER!

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I am happy that I was whitelist on this token sale.
Although I didnt had oppertunity to invest alot.. just a smal ammount , but that is what is is
Now waiting for proper exchange to get proper attention. Any details on listing?
2507 ETH ONLY LEFT.

it will be gone within 14 hours at most or may be very shortly.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
Activity: 100
I have already purchased, what time can I receive the token? Which trading platform will log in?
it has strong backing, and I feel if the connections works well behind the scene, it will be getting listed on big exchanges, and will witness huge success & ROI upon launch.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
how can i enter in their slack?
Activity: 96
I put 20 eth on the project, will see  Cool
Activity: 101
Just yesterday, I participated in your token sales, after nearly half a month, optimistic about you
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Wow, I just discovered the project. It was very little present on bitcointalk, it is really a pity. In any case, it meets a great success, juste need to see their etherscan... Was there a mandatory registration on a whitelist, or participation is still open?
Pages:
Jump to: