Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 17. (Read 55178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
This is really annoying.
No it's market. ICO is a scam activity. There's no need in such budget for development. The people who stimulate it must suffer.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You can trade $REQ at Decentrex decentralized crypto exchange
https://decentrex.com/#REQ-ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
If you are going to sell for ico price like project outline, why are you entering ICO ? really strange people began to be involved in this market. What is your purpose ? Even valuable projects are worthless because of you.
MM manipulates the market. Someone prefer fast buy - fast sell strategy and goes through all existed ICO. That kind of people doesn't buy tokens for long term.

Maybe, as you say. But where does it make sense? What does it cost to sell at the price you buy? Such people have caused the profitability of the ICOs to decrease. This is really annoying.
Activity: 4
Why people are seling REQ at ICO price? Any thoughs? Maybe guys from presale discount?
But this coins has so much potential.. why  sell cheap?
Do you know presale price? Maybe you had a look at a smart contract for presale participants? Maybe the team gave you answers on these questions?

I hope you'll be smarter in the next time.

ICO price: 0.0002 ETH/REQ
Presale price: 0.00016 ETH/REQ (20% bonus)

Good read:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/77mpub/summary_of_my_req_whale_watching/
legendary
Why people are seling REQ at ICO price? Any thoughs? Maybe guys from presale discount?
Do you know presale price? Maybe you had a look at a smart contract for presale participants? Maybe the team gave you answers on these questions?

I hope you'll be smarter in the next time.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
legendary
Thank you, I will try again, yesterday I lost 5 dollars trying to sent REQ
You must read all conditions of project in which you've been participating or you're going to lose your money further. It's a good rule. Conditions, whitepaper, etc. 5 dollars is a low cost for this experience.

Have a good day!
Activity: 54
How come is frozen? Probably REQ team asked for it? Thats good cause all icos are dropiing, but the buy orders are very good, this likes it will boom in real exchange
This option is in the smart contract. Have a look at ED. The trade is open now.

Thank you, I will try again, yesterday I lost 5 dollars trying to sent REQ
legendary
How come is frozen? Probably REQ team asked for it? Thats good cause all icos are dropiing, but the buy orders are very good, this likes it will boom in real exchange
This option is in the smart contract. Have a look at ED. The trade is open now.
I try to send tokens REQ to Etherdelta without success. Do you have same experience? I have lost 20 usd in gas trying...
It's still frozen.

You can not move the tokens. We can move on friday. There is a lot of interest in the project. I hope this interest also continues in the exchange process. I think that the project will enter the good exchanges as soon as possible. Just waiting now.

legendary
If you are going to sell for ico price like project outline, why are you entering ICO ? really strange people began to be involved in this market. What is your purpose ? Even valuable projects are worthless because of you.
MM manipulates the market. Someone prefer fast buy - fast sell strategy and goes through all existed ICO. That kind of people doesn't buy tokens for long term.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
so price goes under ICo now...
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think that the 3X-4X like the ZRX is a lot of potential with a high price. Because the big investor is very few.
Only 3 minutes left the start trading of the tokens. I am very excited. I think if I get a reasonable price. What exactly was the price of ico? I hope it will not stay in etherdelta for a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I try to send tokens REQ to Etherdelta without success. Do you have same experience? I have lost 20 usd in gas trying...
It's still frozen.

You can not move the tokens. We can move on friday. There is a lot of interest in the project. I hope this interest also continues in the exchange process. I think that the project will enter the good exchanges as soon as possible. Just waiting now.
legendary
It's still frozen.
Activity: 28
I think if the team of the Request froze tokens before the end of October, this would be the best for the price at the start of sales.
Pages:
Jump to: