Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 16. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
this is my first look about this project , when will start pre-sale and public sale ,why so quite in this thread ,any  bounty campaigin here ?

ico is over. you can buy from etherdelta if you want.

what's price of ico ,and is there any proft to buy tokens from etherdelta.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
I think there is no active team member on the forum. Where can I reach them ? on which platform is the information provided ? I guess this is not the right place to follow the project.

They have a slack channel
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
use the reddit daily request network thread.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
I think there is no active team member on the forum. Where can I reach them ? on which platform is the information provided ? I guess this is not the right place to follow the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is my first look about this project , when will start pre-sale and public sale ,why so quite in this thread ,any  bounty campaigin here ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Are there any news about the exchanges ? Does the team have any explanation for this? Do you have a planned name? I do not think it will take too long to enter the exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The price is good according to this bad turn. Although it was only in etherdelta, it did not fall under ico price. this is a welcome development. has a strong potential for the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why people are seling REQ at ICO price? Any thoughs? Maybe guys from presale discount?
But this coins has so much potential.. why  sell cheap?
I think there is also the disappointment sale of buyers who are not purchasers of pre-sale. I think that the current price of ICO after listing is not a valid valuation price by a whale or short term seller.
Activity: 76
we will see what was the Icoprice? its now at ~850 sat
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
There is a strong community of the project. They reached 5k users in the telegram. Most of the projects with crowded communities do good jobs. They have a lot of interest in the market. I think this project is reliable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171

It is not bad to make such a start on these terms. All tokens at very low prices. Request network's price is over the ico price. We are in a state of hope for the future. I believe it will be valued even more after the fork.
Activity: 76
hmmm hopefully the will have a good start... lets see Liqui says between 960-200sat is everything possible
Activity: 54
What exactly is making Request Network different or better than a lot of other token. Many of these are or can be used for decentralized payments, that's what most of crypto market is used for. So why need the XXXX version of such token?

Well I would say It is very similiar to OmiseGo. But they are targeting western market, and the team is 1st class. Airbnb, Dropbox and other succesffull projects are involved so potential is here.
The race can begin
Activity: 28
Request Network added to liqui exchange. Without official announcement in twitter. Price now 0.00019587.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What exactly is making Request Network different or better than a lot of other token. Many of these are or can be used for decentralized payments, that's what most of crypto market is used for. So why need the XXXX version of such token?
Activity: 54
The price is stabilizing and up potential is hugee. The have very good background, team, project idea. So they should be stupid not to succed. They are us based so this is+++
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
I discovered late on this token, I will buy some and see how it continues in the market. I think he has a future
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Request Network is listed on CoinCodex. Monitor price in real-time and create a watchlist.

Here's how it looks like on mobile:

And this is the desktop view:

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Request Network announces new advisors
"We are pleased to announce the appointment of 2 key advisors to our project who will help us build and develop Request Network over the next few years....."
Read more: https://blog.request.network/request-network-announces-new-advisors-b5e049abb021
Pages:
Jump to: