Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 19. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 883
Merit: 262
unsold tokens will be burn?

i don't think there will be any unsold tokens my friend. they've already sold 96% of all tokens for the token sale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Kinda surprised with this project's ICO being successful despite lacking exposure, looking forward for it's listing soon, ED first as usual?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
When the tokens will be tradeable?
10/20/17

What is the state of this project? Only a whitepaper?
Yes, its final state Cheesy
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
When the tokens will be tradeable?

What is the state of this project? Only a whitepaper?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Wowwww 84'518 ETH raised / 100'000 ETH .  I was very late informed about not being registered before. This project will be very successful.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
What does it mean?

Quote from: etherdelta
New listings: ACC, EGOLD, GFLIP, IBTC, EBTG, REQ, WRC, RCC, EBCG, BTCM, AION

https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/919261420054859776

Why haven't you sent invites to the slack for participants from waiting list yet?
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
If Whitelist is closed due to the intensity of the participant it should have a good investment, otherwise it would be a surprise for me. This project is very similar to omisego.
what similarity do you see in $REQ & $OMG ?

Request and OMG have several similarities but it seems they are looking to be more complementary to OMG than acting as a competitor, even though there are many features that would act as competition. HOwever, OMG could use request for decentralized requestions for payment and request could use OMG as an oracle for ewallet fiat settlements.

if I am not wrong, OMG success is based on their [fiat] settlement thing + realworld usecase(mcdonald),

what do you think will make request.network a success? (comparing to OMG) ?

also what's the value for investor/token holder for request token? and how is the value going forward ?
Just to confirm then, I am too late to register and buy in or is it still possible?

you are late, only whitelisted people can buy
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Just to confirm then, I am too late to register and buy in or is it still possible?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
If Whitelist is closed due to the intensity of the participant it should have a good investment, otherwise it would be a surprise for me. This project is very similar to omisego.

Request and OMG have several similarities but it seems they are looking to be more complementary to OMG than acting as a competitor, even though there are many features that would act as competition. HOwever, OMG could use request for decentralized requestions for payment and request could use OMG as an oracle for ewallet fiat settlements.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I  am in the whitelist ,  What if i  did not invest in at the first day ,  can I still join in the  ico  at the  second day ?

Yes. And you individual cap x2
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
I  am in the whitelist ,  What if i  did not invest in at the first day ,  can I still join in the  ico  at the  second day ?

I don't see why not
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bought into this, very excited about the project. I reckon this is going to be top 50 coin by end of 2017!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
unsold tokens will be burn?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
Where can I find information about the ico process? Is the hard cap reached? as far as I can remember, the investment will take place today. I could not find any information on this in the forum.

https://request.network/#/token-sale
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Where can I find information about the ico process? Is the hard cap reached? as far as I can remember, the investment will take place today. I could not find any information on this in the forum.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 196
Merit: 578
kedim çilek şeker çiçek !
market is in this situation , participate the ico's is logic ?

anyone pass the request ?
Pages:
Jump to: