Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 20. (Read 5868 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why are the shares of the platform budget for the team and for the platform are the same? Isnt it the same thing?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey. How long will the advisors’ and team members’ means be frozen for? I think that they should receive their tokens not earlier than in a year after the end of the sales.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. You can face a lot of difficulties when promoting such a project. Is the team experienced enough to solve these problems?
What difficulties are u talking about? As for me, I havent seen any analogues of safein yet, so I think that people will be really interested in it.
Yep, but whom will you start the attraction process with? The stores wont start to use the solution until it has users, and vice-verse.
That’s why the platform is holding the ICO. They need to attract both users and sellers at the same time, and, as far as I understand, they have a clear plan.
Yes, I’ve read about it in the WP. In brief, the stores and the buyers get a lot of advantages due to using the platform. It reminds me development of the social network.
Activity: 224
Hey. You can face a lot of difficulties when promoting such a project. Is the team experienced enough to solve these problems?
What difficulties are u talking about? As for me, I havent seen any analogues of safein yet, so I think that people will be really interested in it.
Yep, but whom will you start the attraction process with? The stores wont start to use the solution until it has users, and vice-verse.
That’s why the platform is holding the ICO. They need to attract both users and sellers at the same time, and, as far as I understand, they have a clear plan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
So far, everything looks good and the team is trusting. I joined the bounty, I think, everything will be fine for the project
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Hey. How many tokens will be put on sale?

I think there will be an update with the new details soon. There is plenty of time till the ico starts, so everything will be specified
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum token price on the ICO?
1 ETH = 9,000 SFN, but it can change, if the team changes the format of the ICO. 
Activity: 261
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum token price on the ICO?
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody. Could you tell me please - ICO begins on may 31. This phase begins the presale or General sale tokens?
Activity: 392
If my memory doesn’t fail me, 300 million exactly.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hello. I’ve heard a lot about the fact that your solution is suitable for acceptance of cyrptocurrency payments. Why not make this the main thesis of your promo-campaign?

Because this isn't our main promotional feature. We are first and foremost a single sign on wallet that lets you access all of our partner merchants, we are not an exchange.

Hey. Are banks interested in yr services? It seems to me that they’d like such a simple and available option.

We are not in talks with any banks right now, but this is certainly something we would like to see. We believe our platform can integrate with almost any sector, banking included.

How much will it take an average-sized store to use your solution annually? Or will the buyers themselves pay for the services?

Integration into our platform is likely to be cheap, as you just need to integrate with our API. As for the cost of using our solution, we charge a small commission on transactions completed through Safein, the exact amount you will be charged per year is related to the volume of transactions you complete, and the amount of SFN you hold in your merchant account. Please see our whitepaper for more details;

https://www.safein.com/summary/EN/EN_whitepaper_safein.pdf?version=12.6

Please note that there will be an update to the whitepaper within the next few days. So it may be best to check it then.

Are u planning to hold a private sale for private investors? Or will all the tokens be distributed publicly?

This will be considered depending on how the market fares around the ICO.
Are u planning to hold a private sale for private investors? Or will all the tokens be distributed publicly?
Activity: 266
Hey. Are banks interested in yr services? It seems to me that they’d like such a simple and available option.
Hello. What currencies will be accepted on the ICO?
Only ETH was available in the past, but I hope that this list has been expanded.
How much will it take an average-sized store to use your solution annually? Or will the buyers themselves pay for the services?
Activity: 364
Hello. What currencies will be accepted on the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: