Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 21. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. I’ve heard a lot about the fact that your solution is suitable for acceptance of cyrptocurrency payments. Why not make this the main thesis of your promo-campaign?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that the sector where safein can be used is narrow enough?
Most likely, it isnt. There’re a lot of industries now which really need such solution.
It seems to me that safein can be used in crypticurrnecy area only, to undergo KYC on the ICO.

that would be a good thing but underestimated the product. The vision is way bigger than that
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How much funds does the team wont to raise during the preliminary ICO stage?
It was 2k ETH until the sale is postponed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much funds does the team wont to raise during the preliminary ICO stage?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that the sector where safein can be used is narrow enough?
Most likely, it isnt. There’re a lot of industries now which really need such solution.
It seems to me that safein can be used in crypticurrnecy area only, to undergo KYC on the ICO.
Looks like you know little about this product. I think that it can be used in any area in which you need to log in.
Can you give at least one example? I’d be glad to listen to you.
Let’s take a look at digital goods markets where fraud and chargeback rates are extremely high. Implementation of a single system makes the task of the frauds more difficult by times.     
But, at the same time, the person who has stolen my account on this platform can access the other sites which I’m signed up for. How will I be protected from this?
Looks like you know little about this product. I think that it can be used in any area in which you need to log in.
Let’s take a look at digital goods markets where fraud and chargeback rates are extremely high. Implementation of a single system makes the task of the frauds more difficult by times.     
Activity: 172
Hello! The ICO should has already been under the way! What happened?
The safein team has decided that it’s  better to refuse to hold it under the current circumstances and postponed the start  for 2 months. 
What’s wrong with the current circumstances? What confused the team?
According to the info, from the blog, current volatility of most of major cryptocurrncies can have impact on this segment on the market all in all.
Well, in such a case, this is quite a farsighted decision. So will the tem do nothing during the following 2 months? 
And I also think it was a good decision. Many projects have suffered from volatility. I think the team is continuing their work, looking for solutions and opportunities under these conditions.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
GDPR and data protection regulations in other countries can become a considerable problem for development of your platform.  How are u gonna solve this issue?   

We are looking to work within the law, in doing so, we will be coordinating with regulators and officials to ensure our platform is compliant with all relevant regulations.

The market is very stagnant right now, there is very little investment potential, so we are looking to delay our ICO as we come to better understand the current conditions ICOs face in this bearish market.

Hello. In yr opinion, if the FB users were using your solution for signing in, would they avoid the theft of their data?

We intend to protect your data using the most secure systems possible, this will not change regardless of your sign-in route. If you don't want merchants (or anybody else) accessing your data, then they will not have access to your data. We will not be marketing your data.

You say that the use of safein will allow the stores to reduce the support team maintenance costs. How will this be achieved?

We will handle KYC procedures and provide a platform to connect merchants and clients, this reduces advertising costs, KYC operation and storage costs, and simplifies the overall customer to merchant experience.

I think it's a good project to see the idea of this project, and also the promotional program being done, is there a bounty campaign on this project, and also how much is it allocated and for that?

There is a bounty campaign, please see the following;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593

It will be extended until the end of June, current token allocation is 5,000,000 SFN, but this will be increased to compensate for the extension.

Hey. Do u already know what’s the cost of one transaction within the framework of yr blockchain? Or is this secret info?

This will be announced at a later date. Stay-tuned Smiley
Activity: 224
Hey. Do u already know what’s the cost of one transaction within the framework of yr blockchain? Or is this secret info?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I think it's a good project to see the idea of this project, and also the promotional program being done, is there a bounty campaign on this project, and also how much is it allocated and for that?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How many tokens were put on sale?

30% of total supply – around 300.000,000 tokens – will be distributed for pre-sale and ICO. ( https://www.safein.com/summary/EN/EN_whitepaper_safein.pdf?version=12.6 )
Activity: 224
Hello! The ICO should has already been under the way! What happened?
The safein team has decided that it’s  better to refuse to hold it under the current circumstances and postponed the start  for 2 months. 
I think the team was confused by the situation on the market. As you can see, the situation is not very good and probably the best solution is to move this event
Activity: 406
You say that there’re users who’s interested in the use of the services of your partners. Could give examples of such situations, pls?
Activity: 294
You say that the use of safein will allow the stores to reduce the support team maintenance costs. How will this be achieved?
Activity: 238
Hello. In yr opinion, if the FB users were using your solution for signing in, would they avoid the theft of their data?
Pages:
Jump to: