Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 19. (Read 5868 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hey. How long will the advisors’ and team members’ means be frozen for? I think that they should receive their tokens not earlier than in a year after the end of the sales.

The team and advisors (all together) are only getting 10% of the total. These tokens are vested over 24 months.

How many users have already taken part in the safein airdrop program? As far as I understand, the number of the users is limited.

Can't give you an exact number on this but the Safedrop will be open until we hit 20000 participants and we only have 10000 members on our Telegram channel so that should give you a small idea.

Anyhow, we have currently removed the Safedrop system. We are planning a second round just before the ICO. Stay tuned!

Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales?

The ICO will be starting on the end of May.

When will u start give the tokens for registration? Will it happen after the start of sales or before it?

If you're referring to the Safedrop tokens these will be credited to you once the ICO is over.

What will be the nominal price of the token?

The token price will be set before the ICO begins, as we are pegging it to the USD.

Stay tuned for further announcements on the ICO.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What will be the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 224
Good evening. Let’s say that the tokens not from pool weren’t given out for several month. Will they be destroyed or will amount of one reward be increased?
Activity: 294
When will u start give the tokens for registration? Will it happen after the start of sales or before it?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Are you planning to work with major social networks? I think that they’re interested in the use of yr solution.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
ICO begins April 15. There are 13 hours left before the sale of token. But I don't know when it will end. 1 or 2 months through.

According to the info on ICOBench, it’s 47 days

i thought it got postponed till end of may
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
ICO begins April 15. There are 13 hours left before the sale of token. But I don't know when it will end. 1 or 2 months through.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How is Registration Pool divided between the users and the stores?  I hope everyone will get equal share.    
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
According to the info on ICOBench, it’s 47 days
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey. I still cant understand what  Registration Pool is necessary for. Can anyone explain it to me?   
It’s necessary to attract client base in order to work with major networks. And this is an optimal tool to perform this task.
But not all the stores need as much info about the user as possible. Why are safein tokens given for provision of full volume of the info only?
Because different stores need different data. It will allow to avoid necessity to enter additional data in the future.
Do u mean that the users decide themselves what info they will share with the shops right?
Yep, that’s the main idea – the stores wont be able to collect additional data without users acknowledgement. This will have a positive impact on the level of protection of the user data.
Hey. I still cant understand what  Registration Pool is necessary for. Can anyone explain it to me?   
It’s necessary to attract client base in order to work with major networks. And this is an optimal tool to perform this task.
But not all the stores need as much info about the user as possible. Why are safein tokens given for provision of full volume of the info only?
Because different stores need different data. It will allow to avoid necessity to enter additional data in the future.
Do u mean that the users decide themselves what info they will share with the shops right?
Activity: 252
Where can I learn more about your referral program? It’s active even at the alpha testing stage, right?
Activity: 224
Who should I tell about fails in system operation at the alpha testing stage and what reward will I get?
Activity: 266
Good evening. Perhaps you could hold the ICO earlier if you reduced the number of the tokens issued? I don’t want it to be postponed again.
How many users have already taken part in the safein airdrop program? As far as I understand, the number of the users is limited.
Pages:
Jump to: