Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 17. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
What happens with the 70% of coins that aren’t sold in the ico ??
What % goes to the team and how much is locked up for further development ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Did they change the terms and condition of ICO since it has been postponed? if so then where can I see the info about it?
Activity: 406
Hello. Maybe they should change the amount of minimum investment?
It’s low enough. Look at the bonuses, they should buy more tokens anyways.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi. How does it influence the project development if they reach hard cap? Are they going to implement all the functions no matter what?
Activity: 364
Hello. Maybe they should change the amount of minimum investment?
Activity: 406
Why dont you allow users to buy tokens anonymously? It usually helps to attract attention to ICO.
Activity: 238
Hey there. Can a legal person buy tokens on sale or it’s prohibited?
Activity: 336
Are there any special bonuses for big investors? Let’s a large platform would want to participate in ICO.
Activity: 322
Hi. Why do they release only 30% of tokens for ICO?
The team believes that it’s enough. You can read about budget distribution in the white paper.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi. Why do they release only 30% of tokens for ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day. Those tokens that were received for free  before the ICO can be transferred to other users?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
If the launch of the payment system takes place before the plan, does this mean that the launch of the referral program will follow immediately?

We are expecting to have our product fully launched by Q3 2018, this includes the referral system.

Okay. Could you tell me what is their main difference?

For all intents and purposes, our Safedrop, and an airdrop are the same thing. In our case, we offer 500 SFN for those complete the Safedrop steps. In return for helping to share the word about Safein, we offer a great little reward Smiley - Currently Safedrop is offline, but we intend to reopen this closer to the ICO, so stay-tuned!

Hello. What is the hard cap for this platform?
21 million dollars and it seems to me that they will be able to achieve it.

it´s a resaonable cap and they should be capable achieving it.

While I like your optimism... it seems like 21 million for 'not' owning equity is a bit high, no? What's your justification for the optimism?

We are not a security, so we are not selling equity in the company. Please see the following article for a brief overview of Safeins token status;

https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-token-model-cleared-with-fsa-of-estonia-and-bank-of-lithuania-e6beee3d30a0

Also, we believe $21m is a very reasonable hard cap for the project, remember, this is our maximum funding amount, we can still launch our product even if we only reach the soft cap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. Are Airdrop and Safedrop one and the same thing?
No, these are 2 different programs but they both have the same goal - to increase the number of safein users.
First 20k users who fill in all the personal details and meet all the requirements in Safedrop will get tokens. In Airdrop users will get token if they join social networks and follow the project.
Does it mean that  Airdrop is like a bounty program of some sort?
No, these are 2 different programs but they both have the same goal - to increase the number of safein users.
First 20k users who fill in all the personal details and meet all the requirements in Safedrop will get tokens. In  Airdrop users will get token if they join social networks and follow the project.
Activity: 27

While I like your optimism... it seems like 21 million for 'not' owning equity is a bit high, no? What's your justification for the optimism?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
yes that's a great way, with the existence of the two programs makes the greater the chance to participate in it
teams and developers do so well that many are interested, so it will be easier to gain investor interest
Pages:
Jump to: