Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 18. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If the launch of the payment system takes place before the plan, does this mean that the launch of the referral program will follow immediately?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hello. What bonuses will the sites that implement your tool at the early development stage receive?

We don't offer any bonuses for sites that implement our solution early, however by purchasing SFN early in the ICO you will benefit from the maximum fee savings later when you use our platform.

Good afternoon. The alpha version has already been developed, I wonder where the team found the means to develop it?
How much is the nominal price of the token?

The project was privately funded by the founders.

What is that company in Baltic states? or is it confidential?

We have two entities, Safein Management UAB, and Safein Capital OU. The first one registered in Lithuania, the second in Estonia.

Referral programs were effective in the past decade. Are you sure that they will adequately show themselves today?

We still believe the old word of mouth system will be effective, even in this day and age. Everyone stands to benefit from our system, and so there is a lot of impetus to help spread the word. In the blossoming industry surrounding blockchain, there is excellent room for growth.

Hello. Let's say your current plan to attract users to safein is not very effective. This is very unlikely, but I would like to make sure you have a spare option.

Should the market conditions change, we are ready to adapt.
Activity: 238
Hello. Let's say your current plan to attract users to safein is not very effective. This is very unlikely, but I would like to make sure you have a spare option.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Referral programs were effective in the past decade. Are you sure that they will adequately show themselves today?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Why did you decide to copy the referral program PayPal? The corporation itself has nothing against it?
Activity: 336
Hello. What is the hard cap for this platform?
21 million dollars and it seems to me that they will be able to achieve it.
Activity: 392
Hello. What is the hard cap for this platform?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
What is that company in Baltic states? or is it confidential?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. The alpha version has already been developed, I wonder where the team found the means to develop it?
How much is the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 261
Hello. I've heard that it will be enough for my referrals to get tokens from the Registration Pool in order for me to receive a reward for them. Is it true?

No, but when they do all of the actions you will get as much as they received from Registration Pool.

I understand, thanks for explaining. So, what actions do they need to perform in order for me to receive the award?

In any case, first they will need to enter all the data and wait for verification. So you are personally interested in their attentiveness.

That is, full registration and everything? Do they have nothing else to do?

Also they have to replenish the account for the amount equivalent to 10 dollars and spend it on services.

There seems to be nothing complicated here. And if my referral did all these actions after a year, will I still get my reward?
Activity: 294
Hello. I've heard that it will be enough for my referrals to get tokens from the Registration Pool in order for me to receive a reward for them. Is it true?

No, but when they do all of the actions you will get as much as they received from Registration Pool.

I understand, thanks for explaining. So, what actions do they need to perform in order for me to receive the award?

In any case, first they will need to enter all the data and wait for verification. So you are personally interested in their attentiveness.

Also they have to replenish the account for the amount equivalent to 10 dollars and spend it on services.

Activity: 168
Will there be any additional discounts on the ICO itself?

Activity: 350
Hello. What bonuses will the sites that implement your tool at the early development stage receive?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum investment for ICO?
If nothing changes, it will be 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum investment for ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: