Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 25. (Read 5868 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. What part of the total  number of tokens will be put on the ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Does landing on the whitelist gives me an opportunity to get additional bonuses on the ICO?
Yep, but remember that it’s impossible to buy the tokens on this ICO without verification.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Does landing on the whitelist gives me an opportunity to get additional bonuses on the ICO?
Activity: 364
I can notice the growth of level of fraud with the use of credit cards. Will yr solution allow to deprive the frauds of such opportunities? 
Activity: 358
Are u focused on online platforms only? I think that many big banks wont refuse to use yr tools.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hey. What’s the soft cap of this platform’s ICO?

The soft cap is 6000 ETH and the hardcap is 40000 ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
6k ETH, I think it will be collected quite fast.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hey. When will integration with other popular gamer solutions be added? It seems to me that this industry should be a priority for u.

We are currently in talks with a number of potential partners. We agree that the gaming segment should be a priority for us, this is why our first major partnership was with Ultraplay.

If my data was used without my acknowledgement, will I be able to prove it providing any logs or reports taken from yr solution?

Your data will not be used without your permission, that is our entire concept. 3rd parties will not have access to your data without your consent.

Good afternoon. Will yr team check any documents manually or will the process be automated?

Currently documents are confirmed manually, however we are aiming to integrate with the world's leading automated ID verification service to switch to a fully automatic approach.

Some exchanges check the users’ data for months… Are u sure that they will agree to use yr solution?

All merchants/services using our platform will be subject to the same restrictions. We will not allow unauthorized access to your data, you will be in full control of who access your private information.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Some exchanges check the users’ data for months… Are u sure that they will agree to use yr solution?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will yr team check any documents manually or will the process be automated?
Activity: 294
If my data was used without my acknowledgement, will I be able to prove it providing any logs or reports taken from yr solution?
Hey. When will integration with other popular gamer solutions be added? It seems to me that this industry should be a priority for u.
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Safein is a place where users can not only store the information about their identity but crypto and fiat currencies accounts are also opened on this platform. Safein interacts in different business areas where it joins in all the areas and provides benefits to users both through online and offline. Safein helps in eliminating unwanted registrations and KYC procedures. Thus, Safein uses the entire all the crypto payment that can be performed on all the websites of e-commerce. However, Payment Service Provider will accept both fiat and crypto payments. Safein will solve all the problems by permitting all the users to pay for all the goods bought by them. By using Safein wallet they can pay for their goods and whatever the currency is available in the account is used to pay for the goods. While doing transactions currency is converted into a merchant’s flexible way.
Activity: 112
A system like that would finally make personal data truly personal in it's true meaning.
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Was a private token pre-sale held?

As for me, I haven’t heard anything about this. I’m sure that the team members would have announced it in the social networks if it had been held.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Hey. Who will be responsible for the authenticity of the checks of the documents on yr platform?
According to the WP,  Safein team is currently in talks with the world’s leading automated ID verifcation service provider to provide exceptionally accurate results using its AI powered document checking algorithm.
I understand correctly that the Safein team will not be engaged in verification of documents? I don't even know how to rate this news - good or bad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Was a private token pre-sale held?
Hey. Who will be responsible for the authenticity of the checks of the documents on yr platform?
According to the WP,  Safein team is currently in talks with the world’s leading automated ID verifcation service provider to provide exceptionally accurate results using its AI powered document checking algorithm.
What data check mechanisms do u mean now? I think that the hackers can fake any document.

Usually such solutions mean interaction with the document. For example, taking a selfie against its background or several photos taken in different places.

Great ideas. They wont give any chance to deceive KYC. It’s weird that no one has come with such idea yet.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: