Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 28. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Does the team lose the access to my data when I remove the account on the service?
Yes, the safein team considers respecting  “the right to be forgotten” extremely important for the modern world. In addition, it’s a law in the EU. 
Great, and if smth happens to me, can my relatives remove my data or my profiles?
You’d better ask the team members in the social networks about this – they answer the users’ questions quite often.
Okay, what if I don’t want to get into the nuances of the use of my data, can I let the system manage it?
Activity: 224
Hello. Does the team lose the access to my data when I remove the account on the service?
Yes, the safein team considers respecting  “the right to be forgotten” extremely important for the modern world. In addition, it’s a law in the EU. 
Great, and if smth happens to me, can my relatives remove my data or my profiles?
You’d better ask the team members in the social networks about this – they answer the users’ questions quite often.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. Is it possible to buy the tokens anonymously?
Nope, KYC is obligatory for participation in the ICO.
I’ve heard about the platform allowing the stores to sell the buyers’ data recently. You wont carry out such activities, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello.

Our pre-ICO was canceled. You can read more information here - https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-pre-ico-update-566647c49839

Yeah ,, I have read your article about this, how about the price of your token? Whether it will be adjusted or not? I think if we see ETH price, will be better if your token price is adjusted
Activity: 406
Good evening. Will I be able to order a report on the sites which accessed my data when I signed in and how did they use it?
Each country’s market has its peculiarities. How will yr solution be compatible with all of them?
Activity: 406
Hey there. It seems that all the sites connected to u will use the same algorithm. Wont this become a reason of their vulnerability?
I’m a newcomer, I come across an article about the platform in Medium, but I didn’t find an answer to the following question there – is it possible to mine the tokens?
Hey. Is it possible to buy the tokens anonymously?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. As a rule, successful products are scaled quite fats. Wonet they lose technical opportunity to use yr product?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Safein Announces Strategic Business Development Partnership With Data-Driven Evergrowth To Accelerate Client Acquisition

https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-announces-strategic-business-development-partnership-with-data-driven-evergrowth-to-5b195b105063
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Good afternoon. The sale should have started long ago. Why didn’t it happen?

Hello.

Our pre-ICO was canceled. You can read more information here - https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-pre-ico-update-566647c49839
Activity: 364

The team has decided to defer the start of the sales for 2 months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
what major wallets do you have planned?
Safein will use ERC20 Ethereum wallets.
Safein is an ideal solution for small companies and ordinary people. Inexpensive and very effective. I think there will be a lot of interest in Safein wallet.
Safein aims to used on various companies that requires a ID verification so we can simplify the registration process of each users and Safein offers the use of their own tokens to be used as payments on websites that requires payments that can be done through either fiat or Safein tokens.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Hey. Why does Safein team think that small entrepreneurs will have bigger demand  for its product than the big ones?
It’s simple – the representatives of this segment usually have limited budget, so they will use the solution more often from the moment of the launch.
It sounds like contradiction: the budget is limited, but they will use the platform starting with the very first day.
I meant that small business usually cant allocate funds to development of its own solution, so they will prefer to use safein.
Safein is an ideal solution for small companies and ordinary people. Inexpensive and very effective. I think there will be a lot of interest in Safein wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: