Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 26. (Read 5868 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey. Who will be responsible for the authenticity of the checks of the documents on yr platform?
According to the WP,  Safein team is currently in talks with the world’s leading automated ID verifcation service provider to provide exceptionally accurate results using its AI powered document checking algorithm.
What data check mechanisms do u mean now? I think that the hackers can fake any document.

Usually such solutions mean interaction with the document. For example, taking a selfie against its background or several photos taken in different places.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey. Who will be responsible for the authenticity of the checks of the documents on yr platform?
According to the WP,  Safein team is currently in talks with the world’s leading automated ID verifcation service provider to provide exceptionally accurate results using its AI powered document checking algorithm.
What data check mechanisms do u mean now? I think that the hackers can fake any document.
Activity: 252
what do you plan to do with sites or game clients?Huh??where you need to type speacial code, authenthicator?Huh
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Will the bounty program be run?
I have not heard about it yet, but even today there are a lot of options to get tokens for free.
Maybe. You can search, It is necessary for most projects to get good grades. Safein is no exception.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
What?? Another wallet?
Activity: 252
I have not heard about it yet, but even today there are a lot of options to get tokens for free.
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Your current solution already has a lot of convenient options! Maybe you should stop calling it MVP?
Hello. Can your application track my actual location? This would prevent suspicious activity.
Activity: 266
If I wish, can I clear the entry and payment history? Ideally, I would prefer automatic deletion of information every 2 months.
Good afternoon. Can I use safein for parental control? For example, to receive information about where my child came in recently.
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
this project is good because of the digital identity and payment. and the service is very mature and already available in the playstore again hopefully the project is successful and growing
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
I hope the team won't stretch the timing of ICO. This will have a bad effect on the hype around the project.
Activity: 336
Hello. How long will the pre-ICO last?

Last time it was supposed to be 19 days. The new terms will be announced in the near future.
Activity: 112
Hello. How long will the pre-ICO last?
Merit: 12
Hello. Who determines the requirements for the level of protection when entering a certain web site?
I believe that the owners of the web sites themselves. And why are you interested in this issue?
As I understand, the mobile application will receive notification of the entry, and sometimes it will need to be confirmed by the action.
Yes, that's right. This is necessary to improve the level of data security - safein does not want them to become the property of intruders.
At the same time, some websites do not require 2FA, that is, my account will be logged in automatically, and anyone who gets access to my device will get access to the data.

User can always increase his security level by enabling that requirement himself. As you can see, the team prepared even for such moments.

And will I have to pay extra for making the identification procedure more complicated? Personally, I do not mind, but many can be embarrassed.
Hello. Who determines the requirements for the level of protection when entering a certain web site?
I believe that the owners of the web sites themselves. And why are you interested in this issue?
As I understand, the mobile application will receive notification of the entry, and sometimes it will need to be confirmed by the action.
Yes, that's right. This is necessary to improve the level of data security - safein does not want them to become the property of intruders.
At the same time, some websites do not require 2FA, that is, my account will be logged in automatically, and anyone who gets access to my device will get access to the data.

User can always increase his security level by enabling that requirement himself. As you can see, the team prepared even for such moments.
Pages:
Jump to: