Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 30. (Read 5868 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What are the features here that make this project unique?Smth that no other project on the market has.. Im really curious about that
Activity: 81
ưWhats revenue is expected here?And how long will it take this project become profitable?A year or even more?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When will the app for iOS be launched? The Apple users want to simplify the KYC procedure, too)
Activity: 336
Hello. how many tokens will u put on sale in total?

300 millions exactly, if nothing changes.
Activity: 112
Hello. how many tokens will u put on sale in total?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. The Safe in decision to postpone the ICO timeframes seems to me very strange. Does any have ideas in this regard?
All the reasons are described in details in the blog of developers. I don’t think we shouldn’t trust them.
The project has been developing quite rapidly, even the MVP was ready, and then, suddenly, in 2 days before the launch of the sales, it has stopp
Perhaps we don’t know the whole situation. Anyway, the team knows better what to do.
The main point is that the decision was announced before the start of the sale. Investors haven’t lose their money and wont create additional pressure.
Yep, we should give them proper respect for this. I’ve already bought the tokens once and then the project decided to hold the main stage half-a-year later and the support team refused to give my money back. The situation is still unclea
So now the pre-ICO will start June, 3? Or will the exact timeframes be announced a little later?
Activity: 392
Hello. The Safe in decision to postpone the ICO timeframes seems to me very strange. Does any have ideas in this regard?
All the reasons are described in details in the blog of developers. I don’t think we shouldn’t trust them.
The project has been developing quite rapidly, even the MVP was ready, and then, suddenly, in 2 days before the launch of the sales, it has stopp
Perhaps we don’t know the whole situation. Anyway, the team knows better what to do.
The main point is that the decision was announced before the start of the sale. Investors haven’t lose their money and wont create additional pressure.
Yep, we should give them proper respect for this. I’ve already bought the tokens once and then the project decided to hold the main stage half-a-year later and the support team refused to give my money back. The situation is still unclea
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
"We have reached the decision to postpone Safein token sale for a tentative period of two months hence we are canceling the Pre-ICO that was scheduled for April 3rd"-Does this mean that the bounty is also suspended?
https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-pre-ico-update-566647c49839
Activity: 280
How are u planning to solve the regulations issue, taking into account the fact that the platform’s working both with fiat and tokens?
Activity: 224
Hi. How long will it take to adjust the safein profile in average? How often will I be able to update the info? I move often and I have to change the addresses.
Activity: 406
If my nickname on the forum is already taken will the platform offer me a new one or just add the numbers to it?
Activity: 155
looks impressive. Tell me, will you initially need to specify somewhere on your portal all the necessary data? so that you then transfer them to the site. will you protect you from malicious sites?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hello. Is it possible to use yr technology on public computers without damaging the security? I’m worried about the safety of my data.

Using public computers with personal information is always a risk, this isn't something Safein can mitigate. We will however enable you to login with your mobile device, so using your account on public computers isn't necessary.
Activity: 266
Hello. Is it possible to use yr technology on public computers without damaging the security? I’m worried about the safety of my data.
Activity: 252
Hey. If I’ve undergone KYC for joining the whitelist, will I have to do it again?
No, one time is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: