Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 31. (Read 5884 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. If I’ve undergone KYC for joining the whitelist, will I have to do it again?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that there will be cashback on yr platform, but I cant imagine how can KYC technology be integrated into it. Perhaps u can explain me>
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. I cant really understand – where did the team find the money for alpha version development if the token sale hasn’t event started?

I think that they’ve invested their own money in the project. The risks are minimal – safein is surely gonna have demand for many years.
So what’s the purpose of the ICO? Wont it be more logical to attract regular private investors?
As for me, I began to think that all the platforms should raise funds in this way after the ICOs have appeared. This unweights the team and allows to develop.
How can presence of tens of thousands of investors from all over the world unweight?

Look, u have to pay dividends to classical investors, I mean, take the funds form the budget of the platform. And u have just to keep creating a popular and qualitative product on order to increase the value of the tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. I cant really understand – where did the team find the money for alpha version development if the token sale hasn’t event started?

I think that they’ve invested their own money in the project. The risks are minimal – safein is surely gonna have demand for many years.
So what’s the purpose of the ICO? Wont it be more logical to attract regular private investors?
As for me, I began to think that all the platforms should raise funds in this way after the ICOs have appeared. This unweights the team and allows to develop.
How can presence of tens of thousands of investors from all over the world unweight?

Good afternoon. What’s the bonus on the pre-ICO?
The maximum amount is 71%. I haven’t seem such generosity.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What’s the bonus on the pre-ICO?
Activity: 224
Will yr platform support not only popular cruptocurrencies, but also new tokens which have demand in private only?
Hi there. Could u pls describe the algorithm used to calculate the optimal rate for exchange and the moment of making purchase?
Activity: 280
What commissions will be charged for conversion of fiat to cryptocurrencies? Or wont there be any commissions at all?
Activity: 224
Good evening. If the seller wants to get payment in fiat and I have ETH only in my wallet, will the funds be converted automatically?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What is the nominal price of the token?
Will it be possible to connect to the account several credit cards at once? This will simplify the process of making purchases as much as possible for me.
Activity: 126
Hey. I’m sure that not everyone will approve yr standardization method.  Doesn’t it seem to you that yr platform will be a monopoly?
what do you mean? could you explain what is the standardization method?  thank you
Hey. I’m sure that not everyone will approve yr standardization method.  Doesn’t it seem to you that yr platform will be a monopoly?
Activity: 369
with safein users do not need to fill in the data when registering on a site, because the safein who directly send our files, of course with our consent first
Merit: 11
how to level up lv 2 in app? thanks

For the level 2 you are required to have your full name confirmed. In other words, your ID document will need to be verified.

Hey. I’ve heard that it’s possible to get 500 safein tokens absolutely for free. Is that true or one more fake?

That is true, that is part of our Safedrop program.

Check our bounty topic to obtain more info on the Safedrop - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593
Thanks
i have completly forgoten to take profit from this great opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: