Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡ - page 10. (Read 38272 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Very easy get "million of users" if Sapien has a good software, only need offer offer registration to the first users, perhaps some tens of thousands of users.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

The token price is down 90% since ico so it's extremely disappointing right now. However, i do believe the project has a lot of potential so i'm looking at this as an opportunity to buy more SPN for a very cheap price. It's definitely a big risk since the project is so new but pretty much everything in crypto is a risk so why not give it a try? Support the platform and see where it goes in a year or two.

Good...optimism is very much in need in these difficult times
I hope you are right and will achieve success

But with the current market conditions, there are many cheap coin options to invest and SPN is not included in my current top choice.
Of course this is just my opinion and I have no intention to influence you Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Hi dev, I have 2 question - when will available the good listing? And when investors can expect the appearance of token at coinmarketcap platform ?
I think it is still very long because investors are more inclined to sell than buy. I hope the development team will have more information in the near future as the price of SPN is going down a lot and there has not been a formal exchange in the recent time. I have not been able to determine whether this project is the best yet, but the price of the SPN is a big question mark and it seems like this project has failed and investors are losing a lot of money.

The token price is down 90% since ico so it's extremely disappointing right now. However, i do believe the project has a lot of potential so i'm looking at this as an opportunity to buy more SPN for a very cheap price. It's definitely a big risk since the project is so new but pretty much everything in crypto is a risk so why not give it a try? Support the platform and see where it goes in a year or two.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Hi dev, I have 2 question - when will available the good listing? And when investors can expect the appearance of token at coinmarketcap platform ?
I think it is still very long because investors are more inclined to sell than buy. I hope the development team will have more information in the near future as the price of SPN is going down a lot and there has not been a formal exchange in the recent time. I have not been able to determine whether this project is the best yet, but the price of the SPN is a big question mark and it seems like this project has failed and investors are losing a lot of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
If you are ico investor, you have to buy more spn in this cheep price. It's a golden opportunity to make x3 , nothing fall for ever
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
If I filled my ETH adress during the ICO, should I do now something special in order to transfer my SPN, or are they automatically transferred to my ETH wallet.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
They are asking the users to stake Stake SPN to use the platform. The goal should be to increase the number of users/subscribers to a critical point and THEN ask the users to stake SPN tokens
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
When will SPN be included to coin market app? when can we expect a listing on a major exchange

I was about to ask the same thing. It has been weeks since they distributed the bounties and still no news about any listings, not even an update as to where they have planned to list SPN.
Why are the team so silent about this?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I hope this idea go up well and perfect!
A rather interesting results, seamless design, in right mind plan!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
When will SPN be included to coin market app? when can we expect a listing on a major exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why don't the devs make their code opensource ?? so we will see if they are working or not ??
Activity: 42
It is a crypto exchange is very nice! Unblemished activity, reasoned project!  Good luck DEV's!
copper member
Activity: 196
Sapien looks to help clean up many of the issues that are present. I look forward to seeing where the project will go.
Activity: 197
I wanted to sign up and check Sapien platform but after 30 minutes of searching, I can't find the way to do that. If anybody can explain how to register on Sapien would be great. I tried to find info on Medium in Sapien blog and there is a tutorial but doesn't work at all. Every time when I click on sign up button I'm redirected to a web page with an error message "No route definitions found". Should be user-friendly, I think.

did you try this?
https://beta.sapien.network/login
Activity: 210
After July 11, Sapien Auto Bonus will be available!
Users can earn fake tokens from the Sapien Reward Tool through platform activities such as creating posts, comments and upvotes, and the more SPN you bet, the more you are allowed to earn more.

Fake token means whether we cannot use them for any other purpose or those are just for promotions only. Once beta is released the sapien project seems to be like steemit thought only.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
That’s terrible. If I had put that money into Quarkchain, then I would be smiling now. Quarkchain didn’t take months to show results did it?
I guess we best putting our hard earned money into infra projects instead of waiting months for -10x return

Given what id happening to the market, we shouldn't expect a coin or a token rise that much in a short time. Unless the price rises unhealthy and the price is manipulated. You can earn money in that pump and dump coins, but they are so risky and many people lose huge amount of money. I still prefer to invest in promising project instead of risking for a quick profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Hello,
I wanted to use the Sapien Marketplace, but I am having trouble logging in.
Can I buy now? Is the beta only for investors?
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
I wanted to sign up and check Sapien platform but after 30 minutes of searching, I can't find the way to do that. If anybody can explain how to register on Sapien would be great. I tried to find info on Medium in Sapien blog and there is a tutorial but doesn't work at all. Every time when I click on sign up button I'm redirected to a web page with an error message "No route definitions found". Should be user-friendly, I think.

I was having the same issue a couple weeks ago, i think it's an issue with browser compatibility because the error was coming up when i tried to open the website from Brave. Try going to https://beta.sapien.network/ on chrome or safari if you're on a mac that worked for me.
Activity: 2
The vision is clear - to turn our current centralized social networks inside out and put people and freedom of speech first.
Pages:
Jump to: