Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡ - page 7. (Read 38274 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
make sure to save your password, username and recovery phrase once you set up your meta mask account
and once its set up, your profile can use sapien from any device, you dont need to run metamask on phone or another computer
Activity: 243
Merit: 0
lol the past few days im super addicted to sapien, instead of working im just creating content instead lol, so stoked about CMC listing, Token staking, post creation being super easy, community is incentivised for upvoting etc
you can see the work and patience will surely be rewarded for all of you
Activity: 31
Hello
I would like to know what the special technology of this project differs from many current projects financially or in terms of application. Cheers!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Sapien Jackpot Rewards Week One Winners!

A top priority for Sapien team is to help cultivate the growth of high quality contributions on the platform. With that in mind, the Sapien team has decided to contribute SPN from the team account to cover 100% of the SPN allocated for the Jackpot Rewards. The Jackpot Rewards allow the team and the community to reward high quality contributions on the platform. At the end of the day, Sapien understands that strong contributions from the users is what creates a robust and valuable social network. With the SPN Rewards Engine and the Sapien Jackpot Rewards, the dream of rewarding users for their contributions to the network is a reality! https://beta.sapien.network/cryptocurrency/2cDZgS5kwpHyjM8mn/sapien-jackpot-rewards-week-one-winners
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Shouldn't u let users convert SPN to ETH and vice versa directly on sapien platform? I think u can do tht now with those free integration services like airswap and kyber

I have used their platform, https://beta.sapien.network and it doesn't show such feature that you spoke of. Maybe it wasn't implemented yet.
Also did a few searches, it turns out sapien is already listed in a couple of exchanges, but most of them are dex exchanges.
LATOKEN, IDEX, RADAR RELAY AND TOKENJAR. More details can be found here.
Almost all of these exchanges have very low trading volumes and are difficult to sell. Today the SPN was listed on the coinmarketcap and this is a very good result that many people are looking forward to. However, the price of the SPN can not be increased because of the need to invest in this project is too little and many people are very discouraged about their investment (ETH down , SPN down) and this is really terrible for this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Idex, latoken, etherdelta and a couple of other DEXs (as well as OTC). But it is a very bad idea to sell now.
Last time it sold for that price was end of June. And only 400 tokens were sold. The price has dropped 90% since then.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we will migrate once interactive functions are in place. the notifications are not wrking and as things stand you have to look for your post or the post you commented on to see if there are any new coments. its tedious...new users would quickly give up. I have a number of people i invited who stopped using it because of that
Well yes because you’re adding to your staked SPN total by receiving more staked SPN
However, that doesn’t mean it will be enough for you to move up a tier
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Shouldn't u let users convert SPN to ETH and vice versa directly on sapien platform? I think u can do tht now with those free integration services like airswap and kyber

I have used their platform, https://beta.sapien.network and it doesn't show such feature that you spoke of. Maybe it wasn't implemented yet.
Also did a few searches, it turns out sapien is already listed in a couple of exchanges, but most of them are dex exchanges.
LATOKEN, IDEX, RADAR RELAY AND TOKENJAR. More details can be found here.
Activity: 24
What's the deal with this spot anyways. I've been invested for 5 months and have idea what's going on with this
I'd rather just donate my spn to someone so it's one less thing to focus on
So I have to buy SPN from exchanges everytime I wanna use the platform ? That's very inconvenient
So 100 SPN forever ? That's the only utility?
Ok so I just need 100 SPN to take part. within sapien app can I convert my reward SPN to other coins?
Activity: 189
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
this project is very good, providing high-quality news, besides that Sapien provides rewards for users who get value by providing quality news, so I think this is a very appropriate project as a future media that is free from false news.
Activity: 197
can anyone explain to me the different between sapien network and steemit?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I hope everyone stakes as much as they can. I am also going to stake more than 70%, as soon my mobile number is verified. Staking is actually the best method to increase the value of SPN. Lower the SPN in supply, the better for us. I hope fudders realize this and stake instead of complaining about prices every time. Wanna see increase in price, Stake and get involved. As simple as that.
People are only interested in price increases or decreases and not much importance to their current product. I am very disappointed in what this project is doing and what now needs to be done is that they should be listed on major exchanges as many investors are keeping their SPN for long term and they are depressed with the What does SPN . I personally have invested in this project and horribly my profit now is -1000%

That's what I've been asking too. Why isn't SPN listed on any known exchanges yet? What does the Sapien team is thinking right now? Letting the price of their native token drop everyday. It'll be harder to get back to previous ICO prices now, unless they've got loads of marketing stunts and project updates up their sleeves. I hope so.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
I hope everyone stakes as much as they can. I am also going to stake more than 70%, as soon my mobile number is verified. Staking is actually the best method to increase the value of SPN. Lower the SPN in supply, the better for us. I hope fudders realize this and stake instead of complaining about prices every time. Wanna see increase in price, Stake and get involved. As simple as that.
People are only interested in price increases or decreases and not much importance to their current product. I am very disappointed in what this project is doing and what now needs to be done is that they should be listed on major exchanges as many investors are keeping their SPN for long term and they are depressed with the What does SPN . I personally have invested in this project and horribly my profit now is -1000%
Activity: 189
Hi, I messed up a little. I previously staked 100 SPN from an ether address originating from my Ledger Nano S. I wanted to stake more SPN but sapien requires me to verify my address using Metamask. Since im not too comfortable uploading my private keys into meta mask I decided to transfer my SPN to a different ether address I own and stake from there. After verifying my new address on SPN and choosing to stake some more SPN I get an error saying Invalid Address. I realize after this I lost access to Sapien as well since my previously staked 100 SPN was from a different address. I can't access Sapien through my previous address since I don't really feel safe sharing the private keys to my ether wallet on the ledger nano s. How do I gain back access to the site without revealing my private keys and how do I stake more SPN?
Activity: 224
ABSOLUTELY, we need to use beta and post as much as we could to earn rewards and create awareness
I am sure there will be some bugs here and there, we can report them and hopefully those can be fixed too before next release
Go Sapien team
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
The Sapien Rewards Engine Is Live!

Today is a very important and exciting day for both the Sapien platform and community. We begin the next phase in this journey with the release of the much awaited Rewards Engine. This was originally planned to be released in 2019 Q4, however, the engineering team has completed the project well ahead of schedule. https://blog.sapien.network/the-sapien-rewards-engine-is-live-28f9e3f7cf8c
Pages:
Jump to: