Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡ - page 6. (Read 38272 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am a youtuber with 4k subscribers and have produced videos for around 3 years. I believe I can help spread the word about your project by way of a video presentation.  Please kindly send me a DM if you are interested.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
To be clear and to stay within compliance, I am not speaking about price here. I'm talking about technology, growth, and adoption as a whole and this can be said for every project in the space, not just Sapien.
That should be the focus for every project in this space.
Users, token utility, creating technology that improves the live's of others.
Sharing these charts is a step in the right direction
Activity: 84
 I have pm'd two Admins and the Facebook official on messenger. All three have been ignored? From that I have invested elsewhere. Why would a compony be so ignorant to potential investors ?
Activity: 26
Right now is a waiting game.  Price is irrelevant.  By far and away the best thing the team can do is develop V2 into a slick, fast awesome platform that is capable of competing with the Biggies with UI/UX and will appeal to lots of users.  Social networks are valued based upon lots of users using it a lot.  That’ll take a while.  If you can’t wait, sell.  Someone will buy if price is low enough as an asymmetric bet.  Meaning the upside outweighs the downside risk.
project is being developed strongly by the team. we shared lots of  announcements. furher news and developments are on the way. so  please stop the fud. i don't comment about price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The reward engine is working perfectly and I like how SPN stakers get weekly rewards just for doing simple activities on Sapien platform like commenting, voting and posting. But right now the biggest change we need is in editor. Even forum editors are better than Sapien editor. Complete overhaul of UI is needed in order to attract mainstream social media users. The current design is at least a decade old. Very uncomfortable to use.

Agree with you bro. Whenever we would make a comment and post it, the editor doesn't even go away, it stays there. LOL
It's also a bit laggy using such editor. I hope the team would fix it.
Sapien is still in beta, so users are going to encounter bugs or annoying things here and there! btw what happened to price, it has fallen a lot.
if the problem prices of all  is down again, this happens to all tokens that use the etherium network not only SPN, but we just be patient  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
The reward engine is working perfectly and I like how SPN stakers get weekly rewards just for doing simple activities on Sapien platform like commenting, voting and posting. But right now the biggest change we need is in editor. Even forum editors are better than Sapien editor. Complete overhaul of UI is needed in order to attract mainstream social media users. The current design is at least a decade old. Very uncomfortable to use.

Agree with you bro. Whenever we would make a comment and post it, the editor doesn't even go away, it stays there. LOL
Sapien is still in beta, so users are going to encounter bugs or annoying things here and there! btw what happened to price, it has fallen a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 55
The relative implications is too hugely losses.   Even if market picks,  I don't know how potential people would be made to buy more above some range price oscillations
It was too early to coerce people to buy spn before they can use it.   Bring beta. Should have been great opportunity to I invite people in to use the platform
legendary
No point in listing on exchanges at this time. Team needs to stay focused on developing the network and platform. After that, marketing solely to add users. Listings and other related issues should come during the next alt rally.

Well good news is, Sapien is actually doing great despite the current market conditions.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sapien/
And you're right, it's far more important to focus on developing the platform itself.
There is currently lots of bugs that is needed to be fixed, ASAP.
Thankfully, the community within the platform itself is helping out on posting these bug's information on the Feedback branch.
That shows how much support that the entire community is giving out to Sapien's platform.
The most important thing that SPN needs to do is to be listed on major exchanges, so the community may be interested in this project. I think their product is good but not listed on major exchanges, this project is just shit and many big investors are losing hope in this project because their profit is almost zero and I'm not so impressed by what this project is doing

The team should focus on these. Improving the platform by fixing countless bugs and getting listed on major exchanges. Because let's be honest here, some people would not use a platform that will reward them with token that is basically has little value on the market. People tend to be attractive on platforms which gives them something that has of great value. But, even if the token price performs well, the platform itself must be 100% working and bug free for the new users to enjoy using it to the fullest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
No point in listing on exchanges at this time. Team needs to stay focused on developing the network and platform. After that, marketing solely to add users. Listings and other related issues should come during the next alt rally.

Well good news is, Sapien is actually doing great despite the current market conditions.
And you're right, it's far more important to focus on developing the platform itself.
Thankfully, the community within the platform itself is helping out on posting these bug's information on the Feedback branch.
That shows how much support that the entire community is giving out to Sapien's platform.
The most important thing that SPN needs to do is to be listed on major exchanges, so the community may be interested in this project. I think their product is good but not listed on major exchanges, this project is just shit and many big investors are losing hope in this project because their profit is almost zero and I'm not so impressed by what this project is doing
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I’m forwarding this to the dev team but I believe they are holding the creation of new groups until the release of a few more developments to maintain speed and functionality on the platform.
Expect a short term development roadmap in the coming weeks.
Groups that were being started and not used were slowing down the platform
But let me get some clarification on this and get back to you
Activity: 205
Everyone remember to vote, comment, post to earn rewards and grow the platform!  And Stake!  If everyone did 50% we’d be killing it!  Help yourself by helping yourself!
This is exactly correct!  We as a community need to do our part by USING the network.  Vote, comment, post and stake!  Not many investments give you the ability to directly contribute to its success.  If our 19k TG members did this, we’d really help each other.
Activity: 266
the question was answered. I understand it that it’ll increase roughly 1% a year. But if they plan to use that SPN as marketing etc then if there is over 1% more people joining each year then it makes up for itself
Activity: 252
Just wondering.  You guys have lots of options (the reserve should last a while).  I love that Sapien has a plan to actually earn SPN via ads for itself and that could be used to pay salaries, hire more developers, do more marketing, gain users, whatever.  many other projects are done once ICO funds run out.
legendary
lol the past few days im super addicted to sapien, instead of working im just creating content instead lol, so stoked about CMC listing, Token staking, post creation being super easy, community is incentivised for upvoting etc
you can see the work and patience will surely be rewarded for all of you

Yep. It sure is addicting knowing that you'll be rewarded with all of your efforts.
A simple upvote, comment and posting and everyone could rip the rewards in the end.
I hope they can keep up this feature so that more user would flock in into the platform and would make the community within Sapien even bigger.  Wink
Activity: 266
at present time, yes, as far as I know they are working on future wallet solutions with upcoming patches
but ive been using metamask since a long time, its very easy really
Pages:
Jump to: