Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡ - page 5. (Read 38274 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Try the beta my friend then you will see what is a true scam (not Sapien but ICOs with only a whitepaper)
Which exchange Saipan is traded
Any one can tell which exchange Salina is traded
Activity: 39
A top priority for Sapien team is to help cultivate the growth of high quality contributions on the platform. With that in mind, the Sapien team has decided to contribute SPN from the team account to cover 100% of the SPN allocated for the Jackpot Rewards
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
mornach is still in presale?? how will the partnership help sapien new users this fall when mornach doesn't have a product as yet?
same time as our scheduled documentary and scaling push?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
It looks like this is a good solution. Many people had to shut down their businesses because of the losses they had borrowed from the bank. I participated in the bounty campaign of the project. Bonuses may be paid on a weekly basis. Does this project really appeal to the bounty hunter?

What bounty hunter? Users on Sapien platform are not bounty hunters. The platform aim to have real users sharing real and informative contents about anything they wanted to share.

When exactly does the rewards for upvoting, doing comments, and making posts rewarded? I noticed it is on a weekly basis but when?
And what happens if we won't able to complete the required number of upvotes, comments, posts?

Happens every Monday. I think. If you do not complete the number of upvotes, comments, posts per week on the tier you are in, You are still rewarded depending on how much you staked on the platform.
Activity: 56
It looks like this is a good solution. Many people had to shut down their businesses because of the losses they had borrowed from the bank. I participated in the bounty campaign of the project. Bonuses may be paid on a weekly basis. Does this project really appeal to the bounty hunter?
Activity: 238
why did we sold spn for only one day during token sale. was it cancelled?
it didn't take one day. first phase took approximately 2 week. then main phase was cancelled because of legal advices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
But is great opportunity to buy
The truth is you can easily make 100% if you buy it now
It has good transaction activities volume om LATOKEN exchange
Activity: 48
Nice!  It’s really only a matter of time before people realize how great a tokenized social experience can be.  Although, Not sure I’d want my tweets forever in a blockchain.  Id never be able to get a job!  Jk  (but seriously that’d be problem for lots of folks).
Early adopters Of the winning platform  (cough-sapien) will be rewarded!  If nothing else, it’ll be sweet to be able to not be bombarded by ad after ad if you don’t want to.  This is why WhatsApp founders quit Facebook. They didn’t want it ad infused.
Activity: 394
Our Advisor Dr. Mihaela Ulieru mentioned Sapien in her interview with FinTech Connect as the project that is "rescuing people’s data" on the internet!
Dr. Mihaela Ulieru is a scholar of distributed intelligent systems, having pioneered a series of technologies that are bundled under the collective name of “Blockchain”, which consists of over 200 peer reviewed publications, hundreds of invited keynotes and talks, advisor to governments on the adoption of emerging technologies to improve the lives of citizens, as well as mentor to many successful entrepreneurs. In the beginning of her career she advised Garret Camp, the co-founder of Uber and founder of StumbleUpon on his MSc Thesis.

https://www.fintechconnect.com/downloads/the-blockchain-revolution-dr-mihaela-ulieru-chief-alchemist-endorcom

Sapien Partners with Monarch, An All-Inclusive Wallet Solution That Brings Practical Functionality to Cryptocurrencies for Real World Usage
The partnership provides users an easy-to-use bridge to access the Sapien platform and store their SPN Tokens
https://blog.sapien.network/sapien-partners-with-monarch-an-all-inclusive-wallet-solution-that-brings-practical-functionality-bb0e9f90998b

Monarch offers a comprehensive crypto-wallet with a slick user interface. Our partnership will help provide Sapien users with a secure payment solution to manage SPN tokens and other digital assets
Short update with some current platform statistics and two great interviews.
The Sapien Team believes transparency is key to building trust in our community. We will be posting weekly updates to post any announcements, share our achievements, and revisit our goals.
https://blog.sapien.network/weekly-update-39-221fa92bbb3e

Activity: 238
If you had borrowed money from bank or financial institutions,  I know you would have closed down due to perpetual and recurring losses
But you git free money,  the strategy is nit evaluated well Becos of Obe man cutting the dhow
Review strategy
Activity: 10
i have looked in to your product, it is very  interesting. I am a new, "crazy" crypto Youtuber who has received requests to try get an interview with someone from here. If anyone is game, who do i speak to from the company?
Activity: 30
this sounds very dilutive to token purchasers.  How would any network growth trickle to token price if every action produces an ever increasing amount of new supply?  I recognize the need to mint new tokens as new users joint otherwise you’re capped at 5m users but good tokenomics strategy would want to see demand for purchasing tokens always exceeding available supply in an ever increasing measure so that there is an ever present invisible hand pushing long term price appreciation so that growth of the network is reflected in token price.
Activity: 11
If you stake 52k for example you should receive 1k a week before any staking bonuses take place. I’m talking frozen. I’ve submitted a ticket
I have not recieved my weekly reward. Have they been send?  Also the available tokens do not change. Normaly they go up from the staked ones
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
When exactly does the rewards for upvoting, doing comments, and making posts rewarded? I noticed it is on a weekly basis but when?
And what happens if we won't able to complete the required number of upvotes, comments, posts?
Multiple exchanges have been reaching out to us, which are essential to make Sapien more accessible to the more people and provide options to current token holders. Sapien takes pride in conducting due diligence and validating the KYC / AML process of each platform prior to listing. We are looking to partner only with the best and most compliant listing websites
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I really hope you guys are right, i really hope that this crypto kicks off and i really hope we all become rich and i really hope we all make our ex girlfriends jealous for dumping us
Pages:
Jump to: