Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡ - page 9. (Read 38272 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There in lies the problem in my eyes, they already have a beta...but V2 is end of the year...come on.  They must have 1 developer working on this.
They way software is built these days and these guys are Berkley top school...agile...deliver incremental goodness fast and as we see things happening we at least will relax. but wait 5 months to see next iteration...oh well I just watching
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Just watched.  The proposed ‘canvas’ for allowing people to post their type of social media (whether it’s just a link to something they like, medium like article, instagram pic, whatever) is a cool ass idea.  Can’t wait!
copper member
Activity: 196
This product has a unique vision to deal with a Fake News problem that we have in our society. Good luck.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
if you receive SPN for what you do on the platform, in some moment there will be no SPN to incentivize the people right?

You have a good point there but that's assuming they don't have any plans for implementing a system in which members can tip each other for their quality posts. It would make more sense to have a certain amount of SPN allotted for rewards to help incentivize early adopters and when they have a tipping system in place they can decide to either burn the remaining tokens or use that for an affiliate program to attract new partners and users. There's a lot of possibilities but more than likely they will have a solution in place well before they run out of SPN.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
if you receive SPN for what you do on the platform, in some moment there will be no SPN to incentivize the people right?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Sapien Network’s Vision To Build Web 3.0: A Look At Their Roadmap

Sapien Network, which has been building a decentralized social platform that gives power back to end-users, is one of those projects. Social platforms have enormous influence in shaping the opinions of the masses, and are unfairly designed in favor of the tech companies behind it. https://www.investinblockchain.com/sapien-network-roadmap/
Their roadmap is really good and I really admire the way forward in this project but the SPN price has been too low and has not shown any growth in recent months. Everyone is disappointed with this project because they have not had a conversation at this time and all are getting really bad. I hope Sapien should have another strategy to develop the project instead of giving it a route because it is not really feasible to attract the community.
copper member
Activity: 98
Very good traction on social media and telegram. Great project, very good potential. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Unlocking a wallet index exchange is a risky thing right? Do we need to move tokens to temp MEW and then access that wallet?
Merit: 500
I bought Sapien tokens during the ico and my question is, how can I access these tokens? When I try to login on Sapien’s website with my account, it indicates that the user was not found  And how can I transfer/sell them?
Activity: 180
is anyone else having an issue with the beta site? I haven't been able to see my channel list for a while now. It just shows a blank panel with the loading gif.
Activity: 46

Token Sale Key Dates
Registration period:
December 7 - January 15

Public Token Presale:
January 31 - February 15

Public Token Sale Phase #1:
March 3 - April 3

Presale

Dates: January 31 - February 15
Maximum SPN Distributed: 10,000,000
Token Exchange Base Rate: Final exchange rate will be fixed closer to presale.
Currencies Accepted: ETH

Token Distribution: Smart Contract will distribute tokens after Token Sale Phase #1 is complete
Minimum Presale Goal: No minimum
Presale funds will be used to cover legal costs, fund the marketing campaign, and pay for the development of SPN.

Token Sale Phase #1
Dates: March 3 - April 3
Maximum SPN Distributed: 215,000,000
Currencies Accepted:
ETH: Natively supported.
BTC: Not natively supported. User will be asked for an Ethereum address. A BTC address will be generated and bound to the Ethereum address specified.
Once BTC is received, tokens will be sent to the Ethereum address specified.
Alternative cryptocurrencies: Supported via Shapeshift.io

Sapien Network (SPN) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4e184643de830aeb462b5a
Activity: 98
Relatively unique concept and experienced advisory board.
Hi dev, I have 2 question - when will available the good listing? And when investors can expect the appearance of token at coinmarketcap platform ?
I think it is still very long because investors are more inclined to sell than buy. I hope the development team will have more information in the near future as the price of SPN is going down a lot and there has not been a formal exchange in the recent time. I have not been able to determine whether this project is the best yet, but the price of the SPN is a big question mark and it seems like this project has failed and investors are losing a lot of money.

The token price is down 90% since ico so it's extremely disappointing right now. However, i do believe the project has a lot of potential so i'm looking at this as an opportunity to buy more SPN for a very cheap price. It's definitely a big risk since the project is so new but pretty much everything in crypto is a risk so why not give it a try? Support the platform and see where it goes in a year or two.

I am also so sad because of what is happening. There are many other good projects like Sapien. But the prices are falling. Sapien is a promising project with trusted developers. But the market condition is causing price to fall.

Nothing is in our hands because everything we have to move according to market, sometimes the market cap may increase and sometimes decrease. With the decrease, it is affecting the bitcoin price and it is affecting all other coins. Sometimes it completely depends on buyers and sellers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Sapien Network’s Vision To Build Web 3.0: A Look At Their Roadmap

Sapien Network, which has been building a decentralized social platform that gives power back to end-users, is one of those projects. Social platforms have enormous influence in shaping the opinions of the masses, and are unfairly designed in favor of the tech companies behind it. https://www.investinblockchain.com/sapien-network-roadmap/
Activity: 280
S O A R
Remember guys. We're on beta right now. Sapien os developing right now and the team is doing their best. They're very busy. I'm sure the price will go up and the whole market will as well.
What are you hoping for when Sapien's prices are very low and there has been no development lately. I think this project is less developed than the other project because their team only provides news to keep their community and have no strong impact from investors. If want the price increases , SPN should be listed on major exchanges people will know more
But if the token appears on popular exchanges after the official release of Social Network, this event will have a stronger impact on the price growth.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Hi dev, I have 2 question - when will available the good listing? And when investors can expect the appearance of token at coinmarketcap platform ?
I think it is still very long because investors are more inclined to sell than buy. I hope the development team will have more information in the near future as the price of SPN is going down a lot and there has not been a formal exchange in the recent time. I have not been able to determine whether this project is the best yet, but the price of the SPN is a big question mark and it seems like this project has failed and investors are losing a lot of money.

The token price is down 90% since ico so it's extremely disappointing right now. However, i do believe the project has a lot of potential so i'm looking at this as an opportunity to buy more SPN for a very cheap price. It's definitely a big risk since the project is so new but pretty much everything in crypto is a risk so why not give it a try? Support the platform and see where it goes in a year or two.

I am also so sad because of what is happening. There are many other good projects like Sapien. But the prices are falling. Sapien is a promising project with trusted developers. But the market condition is causing price to fall.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Remember guys. We're on beta right now. Sapien os developing right now and the team is doing their best. They're very busy. I'm sure the price will go up and the whole market will as well.
What are you hoping for when Sapien's prices are very low and there has been no development lately. I think this project is less developed than the other project because their team only provides news to keep their community and have no strong impact from investors. If want the price increases , SPN should be listed on major exchanges people will know more
copper member
Activity: 294
Excellent team and product. Transparent and clear business model. Good token economics and great marketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

that's our hope
hope all will go according to plan , everything takes a time just hodl is the best now.
Activity: 161
Pages:
Jump to: