Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 9. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello, all! It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future.
from my point of view Selfpay platform will be very useful in a near future
what type of problem of the actual market want they solve with the selfpay platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In selfpay platform will be availables BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH with more and more other coins to be added over time
we have to waiting to get the complete list of tokens availables in Selfpay then
Activity: 322
Greetings, team.
I am interested on this business. I'll wait for this to look what is going to happen!
I stay tuned in the next updates about Selfpay too
Activity: 294
In selfpay platform will be availables BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH with more and more other coins to be added over time
did you find this information inn the website of Selfpay?
Selfpay could turn out to be Tenx, that is really bad. What is selfpay contingent plan if foreign gov't states that "it is security", do you have backup plan?
they are doing things into the legacy and they are been obtaining all the permission they need to launch selfpay platform
yes, they are doing everything under the legacy because they want that Selfpay will be the best payment platform
Hello, all! It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future.
it will be very useful in the bear future
Activity: 392
did you get more partners during the project was paused?
you can check it in the Selfpay website where you can find all their partners
where does it is in the website are the partners exactly?
Activity: 448
We're happy to announce our discount structure for the upcoming ICO: those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.
will this be available during your tokensale although the tokensale was postponed?
I presume they hadn't changed anything else apart than the date of the tokensale
Activity: 392
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
I can't wait to try the definitive version if Selfpay platform
do you think they will launch the definitive version of the Selfpay platform before this year finishes?
Greetings, all.
It's really good idea.
Classy approach, engaging logo.
yes, they will improve the crypto world and the markets
how will Selfpay platform  do that?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
I presume that the Selfpay tokensale will be successful because they have been working hard on it during weeks
do you think that the state of the markets will affect to the results of the Selfpay tokensale?
I suppose this project is very good and good.
A very promising website, apperceptive website, seamless design.
what do you mean with the website is apperceptive?
I think he is trying to show his support to the project of Selfpay
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Great Project, keep it up dev team  Wink
Looking forward for more upgrades. Blameless business, cerebral logo!  Good luck DEVs!
stay tuned then to the results as f the Selfpay tokensale
where will be able to see the results of the Selfpay's tokensale?
Activity: 252
we can pay with the phone then, can't we?
the payment proccess through Selfpay will be in the mobile phone
will be able to do the payment in our pc too?
in the whitepaper they explained that it will be with the phone
Activity: 252
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
I can't wait to try the definitive version if Selfpay platform
while they launch it we can try the version of the Selfpay platform that is in their website
Looking forward for more upgrades. Blameless business, cerebral logo!  Good luck DEVs!
stay tuned then to the results as f the Selfpay tokensale
will we be able to see the results of the the kendale on line alive?
Activity: 350
Greetings, team! You need to add token details to let participants to get in the business.
what information do you want to.know about SxP?
all the information about SxP is in their whitepaper
I like your business.
Flawless website, engaging project, credible job.
if you like their website your should have a look to the Selfpay's whitepaper
is there any link to articles about Selfpay in their website?
Activity: 294
Do you have a list of exchanges where your tokens will be availables when the ICO finishes and you distribute the tokens between the investors?
I think they have some exchanges as partners and they try to get some more but thex will give you the list after the tokensale finishes
also the plan to launch their own exchange after they integrate the platform in the blockchain technology
when will they plan to launch the Selfpay's exchange approximately?
Pages:
Jump to: