Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 13. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Selfpay will  reduce payment friction by   enabling   real-time   payment feedback using a   smooth   Web application interface and real-time technology.
how will Selfpay reduce the payment friction?
they will do it useing a web application interface
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Selfpay hope to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
if they use the cryptocurrencies to make and accept payments they will improve their bussiness
do you think the payments with cryptocurrencies if the future of the ecommerce?
Activity: 294
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime'
Will we be able to pay with any cryptocurrency or will it be a list of cryptos availables in Selfpay
i think they will give us the tokens and fiats availables
will we be able to pay with our bank accounts, I mean make a bank to bank, payments, in Selfpay?
they said in the whitepaper that it will be possible in the definitive version of their platform
Activity: 252
Their idea is rather engaging in my mind! Irreproachable design, logical business.  Good luck devs!
it will be succesful when they become this idea reality
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
do you think that selfpay will solve the actual problems of the market?
At least this is the objective of the selfpay team
Will you accept cash in Selfpay platform as payment?
Maybe you could pay with you bank account in Selfpay
how could we paid with cash in selfpay?
Activity: 392
Do you plan to create your own blockchain?
According to the roadmap of selfpay they plan to launch their own blockchain in the Q1 of 2019
what will they use their own blockchain for?
Activity: 448
Will it be possible to change SxP into fiats?
Yes, it will be possible in the Selfpay exchange
even we will be able to do it in the selfpay's exchange
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
Well i think one of the most important benefits of use SxP on their platform is that the fees are lower
where can we read more information about the SxP? Have they the information about their token in the selfpay whitepaper?
yes, there is a part of the whitepaper of selfpay where they talk about the SxP and their uses
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
can we send transactions to another user of the platform through Selfpay?
i read in the whitepaper that it will be possible
Activity: 322
It's a crypto trade is very nice! Impeccable website, responsive website.  Good luck.
what do you mean when you say that Selfpay is a crypto trade?
Will you accept cash in Selfpay platform as payment?
how will it be the payment made with cash?
Merit: 101
what will be the proccess when we pay in cryptocurrencies in selfpay?
it's like the process of the payment with fiats but you fill the payment information with your token address, I presume
I need they explain me better the payment with cryptocurrencies in the Selfpay platform
When will you launch exactly the Selfpay exchange?
It will be when they launch the definitive version of the selfpay platform
Amazing comercial dues. Flawless business, very nice project, assured activity!
stay tuned to this project because it will have a big future
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!
I think you should read their website and whitepaper to have more details about SxP
Unlike traditional banking services, the Selfpay platform will be available 24/7.
that's good to know, because there are times that we need something and we can buy it because the market is closed, noe with Selfpay it is possible do it whenever we want
Selfpay will be very useful and will supply a lot of lacks in actual market
what type of lacks will be supply selfpay platform in the actual market?
Activity: 294
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, as buyer you will control all the process by yourself with your phone
i want to know how will it works if we use the selfpay platform as seller
Selfpay hope to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
they won't have problem with young sellers that uses the new technologies daily but, what will it happen with the old people?
i think old people could use as well as younger the Selfpay platform
Pages:
Jump to: