Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 3. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Greetings team!
I am interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to occur!
I am going to stay tuned to any step they take during the project
are they following the steps that they put in the roadmap of the selfpay project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
I think now it's time to be ready to invest in the tokensale not to think on exchanges
Anyway i am positive about that Selfpay have some exchanges as partners where we can trade with the SxP until they launch their own exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
yes, this is different of other payment platform because it includes the payment with cryptos
is Selfpay the fist payment platform on includes cryptocurrencies as way of payment?
I haven't find another platform of payment that includes the payment with cryptos apart than in fiats apart than Selfpay
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello, fellows!
I support this business and rely  it must be successful. Extraordinary website, plausible vision, very nice idea!
And don't forger the great team that has this project supporting it, Selfpay's team have a huge previous experience
You can check their previous experience in their website, where you can find, their names, the role in the project, a little resume of their experience and the links to their linkedin profiles
Is this information in the Selfpay whitepaper too?
I think the previous experience of the team of Selfpay is only in their website, but you should check it by yourself
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
Why do you think Selfpay is different to another payment's platform?
the fact that could make the payments in cryptocurrencies through the Selfpay platform makes itself different and unique
Activity: 392
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
and a solid base all made by a great team, Selfpay project should be a success
do you think the Selfpay project is the only platform that will accept cryptocurrencies to make the payment?
Activity: 308
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
this is something that you must ask to the members of the team in the Selfpay telegram group
I presume that the manager of this project is the CEO of Selfpay
can you tell me who is the CEO of Selfpay?
Merit: 101
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
is the link to download there?
yes, at the end of the website
this link opens another site and there we can download the app, isn't it?
you can try it but this isn't the definitive version of the project, they will launch the definitive version of the platform when the ICO finishes and the tokens are on exchanges
try this version help you to know better how is going to work selfpay platform
Selfpay platform will be very easy to use, you can check it trying this demo version
Activity: 434
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
is the link to download there?
I try to download it but I find a QRCode, what does I have to do now?
yes, the app works with a QRCode or a link, you have to use it to access to the selfpay's platform
where will we find this QRcode or the link to access to Selfpay's platform?
well,  I presume they'll put it in the Selfpay website, as they did with the other version of their platform
Activity: 252
what will be the fee or tax when we make the payment with your app?
It will depends on if you pay with fiats, cryptos or SxP
when could I find the information about the fees of the different way of payments in Selfpay platform?
I am pretty sure that you can find the information about the fees of the payments in Selfpay in their whitepaper
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019

They already have an app.  Its the neccesarry partnership that they might have work out now.
This is a beta version of the Selfpay platform
can anybody try this version 2.0 of the Selfpay platform to Know how does it work?
Activity: 350
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
and a solid base all made by a great team, Selfpay project should be a success
I think that the team of Selfpay is working hard to have the best platform of payment and it will be very useful for all the customers of the actual market
Where can I find more information about the way of payment in Selfpay?
I found them when I looked for them in the website, but I don't know if they are explained in the selfpay whitepaper too
yes, it is well explained in the Selfpay whitepaper, and invent there are some examples there
do you mean that the Selfpay team explained the way of payments in their platform with some examples?
Activity: 294
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
I presume that they could have any partnership at least with some exchanges before they'll launch the selfpay exchange
I think there are some exchange in the partners of Selfpay yet
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
if I am not in a mistake, they will distribute all the tokes at the same time, the tokens of the bounty and the tokens of the sale
and do you know when will it be exactly?
There is no date for the token distribution by the moment, but I presume it will be two ot three week after the tokensale finishes
how long will the tokensale of selfpay last?
the CEO of Selfpay said that their tokensale will last 30 days approximately
they said that they will keep all the bonuses
what are the bonus that they have for the Selfpay's tokensale?
they have a 10% bonus during the Tokensale unless the first week that the bonus is if 20%
I read that there is a 10% bonus for join to the whitelist before the tokensale of Selfpay begins, is this bonus still available?
Greetings team!
I am interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to occur!
you should stay tuned to the results of the Selfpay's tokensale
where can we be informed about the results of the tokensale of Selfpay when it starts?
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
I think the most important crypto part than SxP will be availables to make payment through Selfpay
and even paying with SxP the fee of the transactions will be lower
what will it be the fee for pay in Selfpay with SxP?
Wish a lot of investor support your business when Token Sales will start.
I presume they will have a lot of investor because this is a very interestinf project with a different idea
do you think that the people that invested in the pre-sale of Selfpay will invest in their tokensale?
do you plan to launch the app to all over the wolrd after to do it in the southeast of Asia?
where are you going to launch the app after to do it in Asia?
I want to know where are they to launch after, what countries
we must stay tuned to the next Selfpay's publishment to know it
I hope they make any announcement of an update about the selfpay project in the next days
Pages:
Jump to: