Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 5. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I wish July came soon and the tokensale of Selfpay starts already to could participate on it
is there another way to participate in the project apart of investing and the bounty campaign?
what are you thinking about? Any airdrop or reward program of selfpay?
you can participate in the referral program of the telegram group of selfpay and get some extra free SxP
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
do you mean like a reward for be in the top10 of the investors of Selfpay?
it was a bonus of the pre-sale, I think that now in the tokensale they will be only two bonus but not a reward for the first investors
there is a 20% bonus for the investor that invest in the first week of the Selfpay's tokensale
yes, and for the rest of the tokensale, selfpay have a bonus of 10% every time we invest
Activity: 182
This project seems promising and has a significant number of followers. Good luck to this endeavor! Smiley
Activity: 392
I expect this project go up well and ideally! Aware job, spotless project, a rather interesting website!
They have a well done project, with an interesting idea and the team have a lot of previuos experience, it has all the necessary for success
i hope they have success with this project, because all the users need a payment platform like Selfpay in our daily sale
Activity: 308
what are the payment methods if I decide to pay with fiats?
we will be able to pay with Master and visa card but also cash payment will be available

Does selfpay has relationship with Mastercard/Visa currently? B/c Mastercard/Visa, they don't like cryto. Just look back what happened last year with wavecrest thing
I think they won't work directly with VISA or Mastercard, they will work with platforms that work with VISA and MAstercard
They are working hard in the projecr in this moment to solve all the problems that could appear when we use the selfpay platform to make our payments
Activity: 294
I think they will create it to make possible the payment with cryptocurrencies through the selfpay plarform
they will create it for their users, they want their users could trade the SXP there
where can we trade with SxP until they launch the Selfpay's exchange?
do you plan to integrate the blockchain technology in the Selfpay platform?
yes, they plan to do it after the tokensale ends, in the Q4 2018
will they publish when they integrate selfpay in the blockchain technology?
they have been publishing all the important steps that they had done during the project of Selfpay so i presume they will publish when the integrate the blockchain technology into the selfpay platform too
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
SOmebody said today in the telegram group that there will have their own exchange, is this true?
yes, it is true, they will set up it in the Q1 of 2019
you can find this information in the Selfpay whitepaper easily

they will create their own exchange and launch it after they launch the definitive version of the selfpay platform
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
where did you find this information, in the selfpay website?
I read it in the website of Selfpay and in a subsite where they explain us all about how the selfpay platform will work
Activity: 252
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
If I am not in a mistake, we will be able to use Alipay on Selfpay
Alipay is use for chinesse users, so it will be very useful for the chinesse buyers that selfpay will be easy to use
can I use alipay in Selfpay if I don't live in China?
In my opinion it is better that you use another ways of payment in Selfpay if you live out of Asia, but you can pay with Alipay if you want it
Is there any video explaining the Selfpay project where any member of the project appears there as the CEO or the CCO of The project?
I think I saw any link to a video in Youtube about selfpay project, but they haven't got a youtube channel
Where can we find the links to these videos of Youtube about the Selfpay project?
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
Maybe they'll do it in the future, now they are working in the ICO
i think if the team of Selfpay participate in any roadshow or event it will be a good way to promote the project and the tokensale
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
I presume that payments through Selfpay platform will be safer than in other payment platforms
yes, the integration of the blockchain techonology in the project, apart that makes possible the payments with cryptocurrencies, will make the payment through Selfpay safer and secure
looks like it is a good project , tag this thread and will look back

If you are interested on it you can participate activily, investing in the tokensale and joining to the bounty campaign
what have to do to participate in the selfpay tokensale?
you have to join to the whitelist and then when the tokensale Selfpay starts you can invest using your Ethereums
will we be able to make our sales through selfpay although the ecommerce or shop is offline?
we can use Selfpay even if the market is offline certainly
this will be a big advantage because not all the ecommerce could be used when the market is offline and it will be useful for all the users of Selfpay platform
Activity: 350
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
what will be the cryptos availables to make payments in Selfpay?
At least the tokens more used will be available in Selfpay and also their own token, the SXPs
This project  seems interesting by the way do u guys happen to have a bounty campaign ? i can do turkish translation, lemme know
you should ask this type of thing in thr selfpay bounty thread
here you have the link to the bounty thread if you can't find it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3863853.0;topicseen
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
Selfpay objective is to solve the actual problems that users and buyer have in the actual market and also give them the possibility to make the payments with cryptocurrencies
I am positive about  they will reach the objectives that they have got fot the Selfpay platform with they hard work
Hey, .
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait this to see what is going to happen!
we must stay tuned to their tokensale and the results of the Selfpay ICO
Do you think that the markets will be recover when they launch the tokensale of Selfpay at the end of September?
Merit: 101
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
we have to wait to see the results of the selfpay tokensale
I am sure that the tokensale of the Selfpay will have very good results as they had with the presale
Pages:
Jump to: