Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 6. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
was this version tested before they launched it?
Yes, it was tested in two Southeast Asian countries using Omise and Cybersource
when did Omise and Cybersource the first version of the Selfpay platform?
They testes the alpha version of the Selfpay platform in 2017 when they launched, as they said in their whitepaper
Activity: 294
what will they do with the funds that they raised during the ICO, that is, during the presale and the tokensale?
They will add SXP toekn on exchanges and Ether cash back and SxP will be added to the app. Also sales team are goinf to set up the product in the Southeast of Asia
when you said that SxP will added to their app do you mean as a way of payment?
Yes, make payments in Selfpay platform is one of the uses of the SxP and i think the payment with SxP has lower fees than do it with fiats
Activity: 322
In the whitepaper you said that you catch the existing technology and get it better, How do you do that?
they must to adapt the blockchain technology to their platform to could accept payments in cryptocurrencies through selfpay
will they improve to the blockchain technology to make possible the payments with cryptos in the Selfpay platform then?
What will it be the cryptocurrencies availables to use in the Selfpay exchange?
i presume that will be availables in the Selfpay exchange all the strongest tokens and also the SxP, at least at the begining
Activity: 252
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
can you explain me more about why haven't the seller to pay anything in Selfpay?

My guess is this way of business encourages more sellers to join because of having no fees. And when you have a lot of sellers, customers will come to you.
Is that correct?
As many sellers and shop's owner have the Selfpay platform as way of payment more buyers could make they payments through Selfpay
Merit: 0
Will be any wallet available for the SxP?
will they create their own wallet for SxP too?
In the whitepaper of Selfpay they talk about they will create their own exchange but i haven't read anything about a wallet of selfpay
Will be any wallet available for the SxP?
they said in the Selfpay whitepaper that Sxp will can be kept in all the ERC20 wallet and I always use MyEtherWallet, you can use any ERC20 wallet
Activity: 392
Will the Selfpay's exchange work as another exchange?
Will we able to trade Sxp in other exchanges before Selfpay launch their own exchange?
Activity: 392
Will the Selfpay's exchange work as another exchange?
I presume the exchange of Selfpay will work as another exchange but we can trade with SxP
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
can you explain me more about why haven't the seller to pay anything in Selfpay?
I think it's possible because there is no third-party in the transactions in Selfpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Does anybody know if Selfpay is planing to announce any new partner soon?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
If i am not wrong it is very well explaining in the selfpay whitepaper
you can find this information in the roadmap that is in the Selfpay's site
if I am not wrong the roadmap of Selfpay is in their whitepaper too
Activity: 252
Do you think they could reach their softcap in the first week of tokensale?
it could be possible, they have got an interesting project and their softcap is 1,250 ETH, if the investors invest during the first week to get the 20% bonus, they will reach it perfectly
how many SxP are this 1,250 ETH of the softcap of the tokensale of Selfpay?
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
perhaps he will participate in any event when they launch the tokensale
it will be amazing if Selfpay participate in any event soon, it could make that more people want to invest in their tokensale
Activity: 434
The project is very interesting and if you actually thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
this project is already oriented in the future and could be a bridge between traditional market, online market and crypto world
it will be possible because we can pay in Selfpay with cryptocurrencies apart than in fiats
Activity: 448
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
integrate the project into blockchain technology will allow us to make payments with cryptocurrencies in Selfpay
how will they make possible to make payment with cryptocurrencies in Selfpay?
Activity: 350
Hey, .
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait this to see what is going to happen!
you can participate in the tokensale that begins in July if you want
I wish they launch the Selfpay tokensale soon
the tokensale of Selfpay will start at 28th of September
will we be able to make our sales through selfpay although the ecommerce or shop is offline?
how will it affect to the users of the Selfpay platform?
Activity: 294
what will it be their next step after the tokensale finishes?
they will expand the customer base of Selfpay
what does it mean exactly that they will expand the customer base of Selfpay?
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
If I am not in a mistake, we will be able to use Alipay on Selfpay
almost I can use ALipay in their platform
can Alipay be used out of Asia?
I presume that you can use Alipay with Selfpay although you don't live in Asia
Pages:
Jump to: