Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 8. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
i have done it, already and I really like to use the definitive version of Selfpay platform
in your opinion is the Selfpay platform faster and easy to use as they said in their whitepaper?
Activity: 392
in your whitepaper you said that Selfpay ince SelfPay is built as a SaaS
(Software as a Service) to use any is built as a Software as a Service to use any payment gateway, how does is work?

I think  that it means that although it is a platform of payment it will work as an app that could be used in your mobile phone
Can I try any demo version of the Selfpay platform to see how is it going to work?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
When will the team of Selfpay publish any new or update about the project and their advances?
Activity: 434
will they keep the bonus they have for the tokensale before the postposned the begining of the same?
they said that nothing had changed apart that the date of the begining of their tokensale when somebody ask them about it in the Selfpay's telegram group
do you think they will changed another date of the step that become afther the tokensale into the Selfpay project?
Will they distribute all the tokens when the ICO finishes?
they will distribute the SxP some weeks after the iCO ends
when will be the SxP distribution approximately? Will they do it during this year?
How many tokens have you got for the tokensale?
where can we check this information? shoud we ask them in the telegram group?
you can find all the information about the Selfpay's ICO in their whitepaper
in which part of the whitepaper is the info about the Selfpay's ICO?
they have more that $7 millions and i like to know how many tokens are these
can we find this information about the summon total of SxP that they have got for the tokensale in their whitepaper?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How long have we to wait for the begining of the tokensale? Did they give any approximate date?
i presume they will say something about the tokensale soon in their social media
they gave us a week ago approximately the definitive date of the tokensale of Selfpay
Activity: 322
where can we check this information? shoud we ask them in the telegram group?
you can find all the information about the Selfpay's ICO in their whitepaper
you should read the website and whitepaper of Selfpay
where can I see their partners and the role that they have in the project?
you have their parners in the selfpay's website
[/quote] Is all the information necessary to understand the Selfpay project in their website?
Merit: 101
I was impressed that you have a clear roadmap ensuring the product's conformity to the market at every stage!
yes, the Selfpay's roadmap is very complete with a lot of information explaining every step they are going to take
they have been working on the project for a long time and it is very well strecture
I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
Apperceptive activity, absorbing website, extraordinary vision.
I wish you finally got your answer to your question about Selfpay
Activity: 252
Did they postposne the tokensale because they are working on something about the tokensale or the project?
they said that they hadn't enough time to prepare the tokensale and they needed more to launch it in the best conditions
they have given us the date of the tokensale and it will be in September
Have they gitub or Reddit where can I read articles about the project?
I saw in their website tht selfpay have an account in both sites
have they articles about Selfpay published on these site?
Activity: 294
I didn't know anything about a possible discount for paying with their token. Is more info about it?
I read something about the fees will be lower if we paid with SxP in their whitepaper
in which part of the whitepaper of Selfpay could I find this information?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I read this they posted On their Twitter account and I decided to put here because all the people who are interested on invest in this project would find it as interesting as i found it
'We just opened the Whitelist and the Referral Program! Subscribe before the ICO starts and get an additional 10% bonus as a trusted early contributor and other great incentives for sharing our ICO around you'
where can I find the link to the referral program of Selfpay?
I think I saw it on the Twitter account of Selfpay
The starting date of the Tokensale has been set 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC. This is for the people who asked for the begining exactly of the sale with the date and the time

the tokensale was postponed because they need more time as they said, they plan to launch it in July
do you know if the cryptomarket is recovering and it will be fine when they launch their tokensale at the end of september?
Where is selfpay team? It would be great if they could answer some questions.
you can talk with them in their telegram group whenever you want because they are the administrators of the group
If you are asking for their Sede is in Singapore, if you are asking to talk with them you can talk with them in their telegram group
Merit: 101
If you need more information about the project or have any doubt the CEO of the project used to be in the telegram group
can you give me the link to the telegram group?
of course, here you have
@SelfPay_ICO
is this the link to the new telegram group of Selfpay or the old one?
if you need it I can give you the link to the new telegram group of selfpay
Activity: 294
SELFPAY have an accurate road map providing compliance of a product to the market at each stage!
yes, the project is well structure and they are working hard in every step of the project
I read that this is a long-time project, when will they start to work on this project?
Pages:
Jump to: