Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 62. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
the ICo of Selfpay haven't finished already, they have to launch the tokensale
yes, they will launch the tokensale in July and it will last 30 days
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
1 Ethereum are 300 SxP
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have been working in this project for a long time because they want to have the best payment platform possible
Yah they wanted to provide a genuine innovation, develop and enhance payment platform that will be perfectly available in the market with a perfect transistion of mechants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime and looking to move towards a cashless  and bankless world.

and also give a solution to a of the problem bthat actual.market could have for the users
what are the solutions to the problems that have the users in the actual market if they use Selfpay?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, we'll do the payment with our mobile phone and we will control the process all the time
Activity: 434
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
I want to know what are the wallets availables for invest in your tokensale and keep your token
if Im not wrong we can use any ERC20 wallet for invest in the Selfpay tokensale
Activity: 350
Good morning.
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
I think this project have enough investors to reach their hardcap during their tokensale
the tokensale will last approximately 30 day, do you think that this is enough time to reach the hardcap?
Activity: 322
what will be the fee or tax when we make the payment with your app?
It will depends on if you pay with fiats, cryptos or SxP
what are the differents of fees if we paid in Selfpay with cryptocurrencies or fiats?
I think if we pay with cryptomoney in Selfpay platform fees will be lower the pay with fiats
Activity: 294
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
  I presume that it will be used for pay with cryptomoney in the selfpayplatform
or have them another use? can anybody explain it to me?
I think I read about the SxP in their whitepaper
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, DEVs! The business will be fortunate.
Impeccable activity, conversant results.
Activity: 44
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 308
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
Do you think that we can find this information somewhere in the selfpay whitepaper?
maybe you can ask them in the Selfpay telegram group
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.
I think it is not neccesary to update the whitepaper if there are no more information to be added by the moment, The website had been changed already
but will they translate the whitepaper in other languages?
Activity: 392
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
they saw that  users have a lot of problems at the actual market and the wanted to find a solution of these   problems
Activity: 448
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
I want to know what are these benefits of use SxP in their platform apart than have lower gees
Activity: 44
Looking for something above interesting here!
Impeccably plan, engaging idea.  Good luck DEVs.
Activity: 392
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
they updated the selfpay website some weeks ago but i think the whitepaper hasn't been updated
that's correct but they only change the part of the Selfpay website of the news
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

R&D and product development will receive 25 percent; marketing and customer acquisition will see a 30 percent stake; 15 percent will go toward admin and operations; legal and advisors and the Bounty Program will both receive five percent; and working capital will get 20 percent.
how many tokens  are the 20 percent that is destined to the working capital?
Activity: 294
Hello, DEVs! The business will be fortunate.
Impeccable activity, conversant results.
yes, Selfpay platform will be very useful in the e-commerce
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
I think a lot of the investors that participated in their presale are waiting for the begining of the tokensale
Activity: 252
DO you plan to add any new advisor or collaborator to the selfpay team after that you launch the tokensale?
where can we see the new member of the team? Is he in the selfpay website already?
yes, he is added in the website of selfpay where they talk about themselves and you can read the information about him there
Pages:
Jump to: