Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 65. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
I think this is well explained in the Selfpay Whitepaper
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello fellows! I hope that the project will perform all that has been planned!
Activity: 322
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
If i am not wrong the history of the project is in the selfpay whitepaper and website
Activity: 308
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap, they said that they will Integrate the project into the blockchain technology after the ICO finishes
DO you think if they postpone the date of the begining of the tokensale the dated have changed too?
I think they have all the dates controlled and there is no necessary to make any change in the selfpay roadmap
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
Well i think one of the most important benefits of use SxP on their platform is that the fees are lower
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
in your whitepaper you said that selfpay is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t, what functions are these?
It can be used for features like direct send/instant transactions or private transactions
well, I guess if all the transactions will be direct between buyer and seller all the transactions in the selfpay plarform will be private, won't they?
Activity: 434
in your whitepaper you said that selfpay is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t, what functions are these?
It can be used for features like direct send/instant transactions or private transactions
brand new
Activity: 0
I am interested on this project. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck all!
Activity: 25
Hey. I wish the project luck. Logical project, absorbing website.
Activity: 350
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
It's easy, you access to the platform, choose the way of payment, make the payment and then you receive a sms from the seller when the payment is done
what will it be their next step after the tokensale finishes?
as the roadmap said the next step wil be ' OFFICIAL PRODUCT RELEASE'
and what does it means exactly? I don't understand it
maybe it means that they are going to launch the definitive version of selfpay app
COuld anybody explain me more about the fees when we make the payments?
i want to know what will the fees when we use Selfpay be used for?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I like to know when they plan to lauch their app in Europe
perhaps they'll do it when they expand they project for the rest of the world
There is no time to worry about this, I think It is time to be ready to participate in the Selfpay tokensale when they launch it  now in July
Activity: 434
Good night, team.
surprising trading fees. Well-advised plan, very nice plan!
yes, the project is very interesting and welldone, i think it will be succesful in a near future
Activity: 44
Looking for something more interesting here. Faultless project, interesting plan!  Good luck dev's.
what will be the proccess when we pay in cryptocurrencies in selfpay?
Activity: 294
COuld anybody explain me more about the fees when we make the payments?
i think it is well explained in selfpay whitepaper, you should have a look to this part of the whitepaper
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
They will change the blockchain technology to adapt it to Selfpay and we will be able to pay with cryptomoney
where did they explain that? I want to know more about the way selfpay will make possible the payment with cryptos
Activity: 252
Hi guys.
You need to append token details to let participants to join the business!
what details do you need about the SXP, their uses, their value or anything different?
Does selfpay has relationship with OmiseGo (OMG)? If I remember correctly, selfpay was using OMG platform to use selfpay or something
I think they tested the first version of the Selfpay platform
but they aren't partners of selfpay , are they?
Pages:
Jump to: