Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 64. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
then the tokensale of selfpay will be finish in August 2018, won't it?
Activity: 392
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I expect this plan grows well and ideally.
Outstanding plan, well-advised approach, a rather interesting logo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap, they said that they will Integrate the project into the blockchain technology after the ICO finishes
DO you think if they postpone the date of the begining of the tokensale the dated have changed too?
they have enough time to launch the tokensale and integrate the platform in the blockchain technology when the roadmap says that they will do it
Activity: 44
surprising comercial fees! Interesting approach, amazing results!  Good luck all!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
  I presume that it will be used for pay with cryptomoney in the selfpayplatform
or have them another use? can anybody explain it to me?
I am sure that the uses of the SxP are well explained in the whitepaper and if you are still having doubt after read it you should ask them in the telegram group
Activity: 14
Looks very interesting. Mindful approach, interesting website!  Good luck all!
Activity: 308
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
If i am not wrong i read in the whitepaper and in the website that they are going to create their own exchange
yes, it's true. SelfPay wants to set up its exchange by Q1 2019
Merit: 101
How will it be possible that we can buy through your platform to any commerce of any country that's use Selfpay for the payments?
it will be possible because Selfpay will use local payment processors in each merchant’s country to provide a unified mobile and Web interface to accept international credit cards and local debit cards
Will it be possible to change SxP into fiats?
The SxP token can also be exchanged to fiat currency either through SelfPay’s own exchange or via partner exchanges
Activity: 252
How will it be possible that we can buy through your platform to any commerce of any country that's use Selfpay for the payments?
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
It's easy, you access to the platform, choose the way of payment, make the payment and then you receive a sms from the seller when the payment is done
If we decide to pay with cryptocurrencies, what information have we to add to the payment platform?
It could be the wallet address because to pay with  fiats you have to put your credit card or your bank account
What will you do with the funds that you are going to get during the ICO?
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition
what percentage of the funds are destined to platform development?
Activity: 350
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
It's easy, you access to the platform, choose the way of payment, make the payment and then you receive a sms from the seller when the payment is done
If we decide to pay with cryptocurrencies, what information have we to add to the payment platform?
 Will it be possible to change SxP into fiats?
Activity: 294
you said in your whitepaper than you will Integrate  SelfPay  with  remaining eCommerce  platforms  and shopping cart services, In which of them are you going to integrate the platform?
I can understand your question about Selfpay integration in e-commerce platforms, what do you mean with this?
I wish this project grows well and excellent!
Amazing results, really good design, watchful website!
'Amazing results'. I agree with you, they have one of the best results that I have seen during the Presale. I wish they have results as good as in the pre-sale during the Tokensale
Hello fellows! I hope that the project will perform all that has been planned!
the Selfpay team is working so hard to make everything as well as it is possible that had been plannedd
Activity: 392
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition
Pages:
Jump to: