Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 74. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Another project handled by sylon, I heard that he's one of the best campaign manager. Looking forward to this project and it's success.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
4 million player accounts? wow! I can't believe that there's a lot of people playing this game. I hope there's a lot of investors bought the Shadow Token. 60% allocation for the first sale is a big investment for the investors.

I hope this project would become successful and good manage by sylon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

game look nice, could we play for free at meant time dev?

Sure, the game is free to play on PC, Mac, Android and iOS

http://www.shadowera.com/play
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I understand the token holders rely on dividends?

Token holders get profit share rewards sent in Waves to their Waves address! Another great feature of this token

game look nice, could we play for free at meant time dev?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
What an intriguing diversion based coin. I'll take after to this venture and I know this will end up being a win since Sylon is the one overseeing it

Token holders get profit share rewards sent in Waves to their Waves address! Another great feature of this token
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
The visual is beautiful. I think it will be very successful if 3d effect is added.  Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Sylon is great, that's why he's Legendary! We're glad that he's supporting this project.  Smiley

The tokens will go on sale on the Waves DEX on August 1st, and also other payment options through our website. It's a free market so the price is expected to rise with demand.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
so the ICO will start on august 1 and how long will it last?
I think its a good game. look likes a yugi-oh and other gaming cards.
and its already playable on android devices.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
The game looked like a Yugioh card game and I think that game was the game I've played before.

Interesting project and I think this would be a good to invest. A lot of investors would be having interested with it. Hope this project succeed. Sylon is a good manager and he deserved for this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
The single player campaign missions will come out by August 1st, and after that the new management team will decide on new distribution platforms such as Steam, and advertising campaigns. It will be great to have the game get more exposure, for sure!

so u will colaboration with steam ?
that will make this game grow fast i think.
The single player campaign missions will come out by August 1st, and after that the new management team will decide on new distribution platforms such as Steam, and advertising campaigns. It will be great to have the game get more exposure, for sure!

Activity: 71
The token will be on the Waves DEX from August 1st, and following that we will push to get it listed on the other major exchanges.
I hope you all can take a look at the game and see the upside potential on this ICO! Smiley

Are there any member who already played the game?

Read my posts in this thread.

All the positive posts in this thread come from people of a "signature campaign" that have no idea what they talk about.

The player base is in the thousands. It is one of the most unknown games on the market and on life support. No one is working on the game.

To get an idea what the player numbers of the top other, major, high quality, advertised games are, that have very active development of the same genre you can look here: http://steamcharts.com/cmp/531640,453480,397060,364470

Actual players of the game have no idea about the existance of this forum or thread. They are at the official forum.

EDIT: HE JUST made them aware of this thread. What a coincidence.
This is a very good project, I will support this project with a signature campaign, Do we have to be registered in the game to follow bounty ,,?

Bounty tokens will be awarded to your Waves account, no need to have a game account.

And token holders don't need to have a game account to get profit share in Waves or to vote on development direction. If you play the game though, linking your game account to your tokens will give you a lot of in-game benefits. You can see the website http://shadowtoken.io for more details

Community forums are at http://www.shadowera.com/forum.php
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Nice logo, from so many coin logo, just shadow token I like, amazing !!!  Smiley Smiley

A lot of awesome dark fantasy artwork in the game too Smiley

I joined the bounty campaign because of the awesome logo for it.
Anyway,  I haven't played the game yet since I'm not a fan of card games but I'll try to play this once I got on wifi( I'm on Mobile Data). I hope I get use to this game just like the only card game i've played which is Yugioh because you can travel and duel people.  

Does this Project has a Slack Channel or any some kind of community group where we check for updates about the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
another ICO gaming project. i hope this project can succefully and the game can be launch quickly. i wanna try to play it!

A game like hearthstone succeeds.
yeah i agree with you, its look like hearthstone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
This is a very good project, I will support this project with a signature campaign, Do we have to be registered in the game to follow bounty ,,?
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
The token will be on the Waves DEX from August 1st, and following that we will push to get it listed on the other major exchanges.
I hope you all can take a look at the game and see the upside potential on this ICO! Smiley

There are 4.7 million players already. Read the website or the OP for more details, it was stated there loud and clear.

You are planning to enter the bigger exchanges like bittrex?

Here's a technique: If the coin is under waves, it will be listed first on waves dex. If the coin is under ETH contract, it will be listed on Ether delta. After that, they will be listed on bittrex, c-cex, and liqui. That's always the case.

This coin will be on waves DEX on August 1 which is also the start of the crowdsale.

there are 70-80 million Hearthstone players . In this game the same classification . Why have 10 million users .

I mean considering that there are already 4.7 million players and growth is exponential, it's totally possible to increase their player count to 10 million. I think they are just doing ICO so they can implement cryptocurrency in their game and also to develop even more enjoyable future features.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: