Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 75. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
A game like hearthstone succeeds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice logo, from so many coin logo, just shadow token I like, amazing !!!  Smiley Smiley

A lot of awesome dark fantasy artwork in the game too Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It is a beautiful project and worth follow.  Smiley
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Another innovative and great idea coming up in 2017, I'm so glad to be a part of this project guys. Hope you guys won't make us disappointed and keep your development going well. Using WAVES platform may be a good idea as ETH rather unstable right now.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Nice logo, from so many coin logo, just shadow token I like, amazing !!!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The token will be on the Waves DEX from August 1st, and following that we will push to get it listed on the other major exchanges.
I hope you all can take a look at the game and see the upside potential on this ICO! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
wow look so great  ... this game is like a yu gi oh duel monster my favorite card game
i think i will like this game too and many love this game if this game is easy to understand
and have a guidelines on the game
CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
You are planning to enter the bigger exchanges like bittrex?
This is a very important question since most investors may not want to rob with exchanges where there are no good turnover of funds
CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
there are 70-80 million Hearthstone players . In this game the same classification . Why have 10 million users .
and really the game is very similar to Hearthstone. If this game reaches at least 20% of the audience Hearthstone then you get a very large community, and this is quite possible because according to the schedule this game is not inferior
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Good game and good ico project, I want to join this signature campaign too, looking forward for this project...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Good project, I think this is one of the few projects that will be successful, with a good concept of course everyone especially investors will like to put their money here
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
there are 70-80 million Hearthstone players . In this game the same classification . Why have 10 million users .
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
This project has a very unique concept.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
when open ico selling
not open bounty ?
There is no social media bounty available just a signature campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Shadow Era is a cool game, I'm really excited to be following a signature campaign, hopefully this project becomes one of the most successful projects and runs well until it finally ends.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
Wow what a interesting project...... i think this one have some chance to sucess. I'm so happy to become part of this project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I have read the project from Shadow Token before finally helping by joining the signature campaign. I hope ico later than Shadow Token will succeed
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
You are planning to enter the bigger exchanges like bittrex?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
i am interested in this project, but i cant participate in the bounty, looking forward to the ico
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Nice campaign , I joined in signature campaign , in my opinion this campaign will have biggest succesful on the market . Also the ico price for a token is 0.05$ , but on market i think will be more than 5$ Cheesy , I will invest in it more than sure !
Pages:
Jump to: