Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Combining blockchain technology with IoT devices to create Intelligent Machine Economy is an idea that should be appreciated. Moreover, having to compete with its predecessors makes this project more interesting to observe its development.
Activity: 34
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this plan are really good.
Activity: 196
is it around mid 2019?
I think so, not a long time to wait actually for a great project like this.
Activity: 66
Your project is a very good project. The team member is very strong. We can all benefit from this project because they are a strong coin
Activity: 66
What will you do with the unsold tokens?
of course they will be destroyed

When will the contributors be able to swap their tokens?
as far as i know, they will be able to swap the token when the main net launched
is it around mid 2019?
only 20% of total supply will be available for sale, do you think it is good or not?
Does that mean the team has power to play with the token price in the market, more than the holder?
With smart-contract, the team can ensure that the token will be locked the time to unlock is coming. Most of token, as far as i know will be distributed through the product, it means there will be massive adoption.
Activity: 8
only 20% of total supply will be available for sale, do you think it is good or not?
Does that mean the team has power to play with the token price in the market, more than the holder?
It's a long term project with huge prospect, if the team can working properly to develope the product, this project will be a game changer.
It will be profitable for contributors in the future
total token for sale is not really much, mean the circulation supply is not so many. With that, later i hope the price won't get dumped.
So many people want to get high profit in short time. For me, it's normal if the price goes down for any projects while the product is still in developing phase. The price will be increasing along with the product being used.
Activity: 163
It's a long term project with huge prospect, if the team can working properly to develope the product, this project will be a game changer.
total token for sale is not really much, mean the circulation supply is not so many. With that, later i hope the price won't get dumped.
Activity: 136
Activity: 36
Hello fellows.
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 163

strange. so I confused the projects. because there is another sky project and it has been working for a long time

differen project, different team member, different idea, why are you confused?
What is the actual dates of tokensale? It's a long wait i think, too long.
It is around early october. No rush, let the team do some marketing first, so that the tokensale progress will run amazingly.
Activity: 108
is this a working product or still in development phase?

I also followed the development of the product, but the explanation and mechanism had no information. I hope the team can explain it briefly at this link.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
They're in the midst of developing both sides so not yet a working product

strange. so I confused the projects. because there is another sky project and it has been working for a long time

Activity: 136
They're in the midst of developing both sides so not yet a working product
Will there be a node based ecosystem for token holders?

Token holders will be able to delegate voting power to validators to earn a portion of the block reward, stake a predetermined amount of tokens and become validators, and participate in governance/different roles
Will there be a node based ecosystem for token holders?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
thank you,  what other projects is skynet competing against?

Basically none. They're going to compete with ARM IoT chips. This they will do by making their technology licence free for chip producers. There will be a blockchain on the chip. But other blockchains will be able to be integrated. So besides competing with other IoT blockchains they are also cooperating with them by facilitating. If their chips are adopted by producers we will all get blockchains in our homes. This means blockchain adoption by the masses. So the importance of Skynet for the whole blockchain industry cannot be underestimated. But the adoption of their chips must be succesful.

Good explanation. I have been reading that Microsoft is going to integrate his main products with blockchain. Now IBM is taking its l blockchain-based payment system out of beta, with the launch of a product called Blockchain World Wire
China has his 26 blockchains .JP Morgan has wrote that blockchain will replace current technology in just few years

Any blockchain can be integrated with with SkyNet chips.Imagine Etherum or bitcoin blockchain with high capacity thanks to SkyNet chips
It looks like solution for any blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: